Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2012, 03:27 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,101,735 times

Advertisements

Ok lol who sent their cold down to us !!! Right now it is 31 with a windchill of 22
of course I had to stick the temp gun out the backdoor the grass & fence are 23 degrees

Early start because the kids decided it was time to get up

Got hubby his coffee & P.P. and he is in his chair

I think today is going to be a repeat of yesterday I am kinda glad we aren't going out anywhere because it is so cold

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2012, 05:26 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,252,043 times
Gawd, I hate abbreviations sometimes - they show how dumb I can be!

What's a P.P.?? I gather it's not the "obvious" pee pee.

Getting ready to go do some shopping. We have $20 Beall's bucks, so we're waiting till closer to 9 when we think the store will be open. Off to Wally World first, then bealls then PetSmart and Publix. Once that's done, we should have enough food to last us thru this cold spell. 44 here right now. Tonight's supposed to get into the upper 30's. It's amazing how much warmer it is down here than in JAX.

Sorry hubster's hurting, Karla. Is he a good patient or a bad patient. Oh, wait...he's male! They have bad patient genes.

Have a great day, all. See ya later.

Old 02-12-2012, 06:34 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,218,707 times
I was going to ask the same question Pattie!

Well I didn't ask the cold to go down there because it never left here! That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Lol with the temperature gun Karla, wish we could see the grass to point at it!

I got half of my organizing done yesterday, today I will finish up. It is cold and dreary outside, no sign of blue sky today. Kim said that the weather will be in the 40's by the end of this week, I sure hope so. We have had such a mild winter that this is hard to handle, I keep wishing for March

I'm thinking I may take a walk today just because I have not had one in a while. Boots, gloves, scarf, hat and heavy coat and hopefully I can make it the 3 miles, if not it is a weekend and I won't kick myself.

T got a surprise yesterday, one of her best friends is her boyfriends sister. Well her and her hubby have been gone this week and T did not know it until Thursday when she dropped their youngest off at home and saw Chad's mom there. Chad's mom skirted around where Susan was so T asked Chad where they were. Seems they were in Russia! They stopped over yesterday to announce (and show pictures) that they were adopting a little girl in Russia. They only got to see her for 3 hours this trip, next trip will be in May and they will spend more time with her, and then in June the whole family will be traveling over and bringing their newest addition home! She sure is cute but you can tell in the first set of pictures how unsure of Mike and Susan she was. She is 9 months old and actually feeds herself through a cup filled with some sort of mush. Anyway it brought tears to my eyes hearing their story, can't wait for the littlest member to come to the USA

Best go, I slept in today and have lots to do!

Old 02-12-2012, 10:47 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,524,670 times
I'm guessing PP is pain pills. Don't know what's up for here today, but it's not as bone-chilling cold as it was yesterday at least.

That is wonderful about your newest addition, Sandy!

Karla, hope your hubby feels better, poor guy.

Old 02-12-2012, 11:14 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,252,043 times
Connie, I'd guess that you're right!

Sandy, aaawwwww....best of luck to them.

Old 02-13-2012, 03:15 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,101,735 times
Morning ladies
Yup p.p is pain pills

I did absolutely nothing yesterday lol I even stayed in my jammies all day

I don't think I have done that in years and it was wonderful to have such a relaxing day
We watched a couple movies and some old Dragnet & Quincey

I forgot to tell you I forgot to turn the sprinkler system off so oops the things in the front yard were a bit ice encased
I got it turned off before it made it to the backyard zones so the fruit trees did get "iced"

Sandy how exciting for your friends heres hoping the time flies by and the newest family member is here before you know it

Hubby is a pretty good patient,because he has problems getting up and down I am the one getting up and down to get him stuff
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals