Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2012, 03:33 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Ok so now I know why Lola has been waking me up at 4:20
lol because I have been giving her the big cup of food instead of the morning smaller scoop
She is so funny she puts her paws on the mattress them start the "tap tap wake up mom" I try moving over and she just reaches in. add a little whining which gets the lil guy going and thereis no chance of going back to sleep

But that ok because I am excited because we have company coming this morning
You all know Granny Sue she posts a lot in the FL and other topics we also had dinner with them when we were in Disney last year
Well her & hubby are going on a cruise leaving out of here
So she asked if she could leave their car
We are all going to breakfast then will drop them at the port
We have a lot of fun chatting so can't wait

Hubby has a hair cut this afternoon then a trip to the grocery store

Not sure what else we will do today depends on the weather

He is feeling better so he may venture out to the garage

What are you all doing today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2012, 04:29 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Hahahaha, totally your fault Mom, Lola just wants what she has been getting! Kaylee will just sit by the closet door in the morning starring at me, or rather willing me, until I wake up. She has canned cat food in the morning and she wants me up to give it to her.

Okay, remember the cleaning I was going to do yesterday? Didn't happen, nope did not. I went out to get Bob some socks and new work shirts and I found Patterson's new "Alex Cross" book that I have been wanting to read. So I read and did some laundry, hehehehe seems that I still need to have a weekend cleaning spree.

Too cold out to do anything anyway. Snow just covered the ground, should be out of here if we get sunshine. Did I say I am tired of snow, because I am ready for a good southern spring!

IF the sun comes out I will take a walk today and see if I can't get Bob out also, he really has a belly showing now going to have to get him to begin losing weight without him knowing it! See everyone later.

Karla glad to hear that hubby is feeling better

Old 02-18-2012, 05:45 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,394,464 times
Good morning!!

Ha, ha...my dog is too lazy to get up in the morning. She will want to go out about 11am or so

Karla-I'm glad your tests went well. I just read that a vitamin D deficiency can cause sleepless nights. I need to check on that.

Maybe your blood pressure was higher when you went in because of the wait

Say hi to Granny

Sitting here with a headache...again. Geez I hate them. The dog is snoring and hubby is out cold.

Have a great day!!

Old 02-18-2012, 07:34 AM

My vitamin D was low in AL and the doctor tried to get me to take a prescription for it. Well after reading the attached literature with the prescription I just decided to sit outside for some natural vitamin D, everything I read said about 20 minutes a day. When my vitamin D was tested last summer my level was normal.

Lisa have you ever had your eyes checked?

Karla my Kim has "white coat syndrome" and she always has to have her blood pressure taken at the beginning and end of a checkup! She is much like you, lower at the end of the visit. Plus I read somewhere not to cross your legs, but rather have both feet on the floor and do not talk or move while they are taking your BP (haha, look who I am saying that to)!

Old 02-18-2012, 07:50 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,394,464 times
Sandy-My eyes are fine.

I think it has to do with my cycle and also when I eat certain foods...like sugar

Hmm!! I didn't know that abut crossing legs.

A lot of people around here have Vitamin D problems in the winter only. In the spring and summer everyone is fine It's a seasonal condition

Old 02-18-2012, 08:06 AM

That makes sense Lisa, too much sugar or carbs sets me off. Yesterday I ate lots of chocolate and bad for you food, I was sick last night from it and had a headache that would not quit. Today I feel fine, just need to munch on the veggies and not the junk food I hardly get a headache unless it is sinus related, so when I do get one I think I am "dying", lol.

Old 02-18-2012, 09:40 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Morning ladies. Mystic does that tap-tap-tapping, but usually I don't know why. When she's hungry in the morning, she head-butts! (But ever so sweetly)

Today, mh is out...organizing his toolbox...have I mentioned the state of my kitchen? Today we're going to Sears and a boat show at Bass Pro.

Oh, Sandy, my husband calls his excess weight his "winter weight" you know, like bears when they go into hibernation, I guess. Just in case.

Have a good day all.

Old 02-18-2012, 09:57 AM

Connie if that is the case Bob has enough for a couple of winters!

Old 02-18-2012, 11:39 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Hi, gang. Busy crew here!

Would you believe I hopped on my bike and rode it to the coffee social and back?? Yes, I did.

Came home, have 2 loads of laundry hanging out in the garage. Made the squash soup for the neighbor's gathering tomorrow. It'll taste even better after "marrying" in the fridge overnight. Besides, if I screwed up, I wanted an extra day, just in case.

They want to pay me for making it. I just want the $$ for the ingredients I had to buy.

Did I tell you DH has decided to paint our livingroom/diningroom/reading room area? He only started it 2 years ago. He's decided to do it in between jobs. Well, that's all fine and dandy, but now the house is totally torn up and it's driving me right up that wall. (I guess it's good he hasn't painted it, then.) And the garage??? OMG...he needs to make a path so you can walk thru it. It's full of all his tools and goodies all over the floor, a project he's working on and the excess furniture from our LR. Karla....how much rent would you charge for me to move up there until this is over???

Old 02-18-2012, 12:01 PM

Would drive me bonkers Pattie! Kinda like when my kids were little and I picked up after them and the next day it was a total mess again That being said Bob is not a tidy project worker either.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals