Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 06:32 PM

261 posts, read 357,351 times

Advertisements

Alas they are imaginary and only in my mind.

nomoresnow you have the BEST name!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2012, 06:44 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Thanks. I'm from Northern NY and was looking to move to Florida when I joined CD. Yours is pretty neat, too.

Old 03-03-2012, 06:55 PM

261 posts, read 357,351 times
Well thats pretty ironic as I am currently in Northern NY and am dreaming of sunnyskies. What part were you from?

Old 03-03-2012, 06:59 PM

Well, I lived most of my life in Ogdensburg, went to college for a year in Syracuse, spent 12 years in Plattsburgh with the hubster and moved to Florida 5 years ago. How about you?

Old 03-04-2012, 03:27 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times
Morning ladies

Woke up around 2:45 to this weird noise I hadn't heard in awhile
It was pouring rain !!!
Went back to sleep and the "kids" decided at 4:45 that it was time to get up

Well i finally got the yard stuff done
I trimmed back a few things weeded & potted up the 'mater plant I bought
Then I did something I hadn't done in over 6 months I mowed !!!

lol and the mower behaved , I didn't edge because my shoulder was a little sore from carrying my nephew around on Friday and I didn't want to push it

Whew between all the walking I did Friday (pushing the stroller) and the yard work yesterday
I am feeling it this morning I feel like I spent the day at the gym

Hiroko called and said she had dinner for hubby so we went over around 5 she made a japanese type omelet with fried rice & chicken
Hubby said it was really good

Welcome sunnyskies1
I think you will enjoy hanging out with us we have a lot of fun and are very motivating

Pattie I was wondering about the turbo tax I kicked around using it
But you know how computer challenged I am

Sandy you are having some wacky weather but spring is right around the corner

ooo I forgot to tell you
My sister said that other than her I am the only one that got to have my nephew for a whole day outside of the house
I feel pretty special
I can't wait to have another day with him

Old 03-04-2012, 04:27 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
Well Karla I gotta say that little guy is one cute baby!

Old 03-04-2012, 05:51 AM

Karla, the TTax program is SOOOOO easy. It guides you thru everything, asking questions as you go along. You really could almost be a first time computer user and this thing wouldn't give you problems. I've been using it for years. I had an issue that I created and they were able to guide me thru the correction. You can go to an online chat or a phone call for free and they'll help you. Love it.

If you belong to AAA, you can even get the software online w/a 25% discount. You have to go to the AAA website to get it, tho. I started online directly w/TTax and couldn't get the discount. I'll remember it for next year. Oh, and getting it online directly is even cheaper than getting it at BJ's or Walmart.

Disclaimer: I am not an employee of AAA or TTax...just a very satisfied customer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals