Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2012, 04:13 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

In my raised bed
I now have 6 watermelon plants and 8 cucumber plants they are still really tiny but it is exciting
The lettuce & basil has germinated too though they are just green specks

After my cat scan I need to go return 2 of the pair of shorts I bought last week
Then home to continue the work on the business taxes I hope to have everything done by Monday

I will be visiting the exercise room sometime today I think I may need the treadmill to help move the stuff I have to drink through my system

ok just drank the first bottle wow they have changed the stuff since the last time I had it (when I was 16) it is no longer gritty & chalky
Tastes like a waterdowned blueberry smoothie
lol though it would be better in a blender with a banana

So what are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2012, 05:40 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,380,896 times
Karla- I love seeing those little sprouts. It is very exciting. I only have lettuce, peas and spinach planted. I have a long way to go.

Good luck with the cat scan. What's wrong?

We finished painting the inside of the shed and the shelves yesterday. Today we get to move all the clean dead stuff into that building Yay....I will have more room in the house for food, lol.

I am going to a fruit class tonight with my stepdaughter to learn all about growing fruit. I will see if I am up to planting some fruit trees

Gotta clean today. Yuck!!!

Have a great day

Old 03-29-2012, 07:32 AM

Hey all I am back

Lisa I think fruit trees are a great idea I bet you can grow a huge variety where you live

They are doing the cat scan because when they did the ultrasound there was a shadow they wanted to investigate

it was weird when they injected the contrast dye you get this warm & fuzzy feeling coursing through your veins

So they report will be sent to my DR by my follow up on tuesday

oh lol they did recommend that I stick close to the house for a few hours because the stuff I had to drink this morning doesn't stay with you if you get my drift

Old 03-29-2012, 07:44 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
LOL...Karla, I feel your pain, girlfriend! Did you get the coppery taste too? I did when they injected the stuff.

Lazy Susan hit today.

We're having the neighbors over to dinner tonight, so I've already got about 1/2 the cleaning done that I want to do. After my shower, I"ll do the bathrooms and that'll be it and I can start cooking. DH is doing chickens on the rotisserie, we'll have shrimp cocktail for appetizer, then barley salad, roasted carrots and raw veggies and cranberry sauce with dinner (DH will also do a couple of veggie burgers - the wife is a vegetarian) and I'm making a blueberry crisp w/vanilla frozen yogurt for dinner.

Gotta run - see ya soon!

Old 03-29-2012, 09:21 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Oh-when they injected me with the contrast, she said you'll get a warm feeling-I swear I felt like I peed myself! Then the next two days I itched so badly-like I never have experienced in my life. My head, my chest, stomach, butt, legs, everything except my feet, luckily. It was maddening. Must have been the iodine in the contrast, I don't know tho.

Glad the stuff 'stuck with you' through going in for the scan, would have sucked if it kicked in while you were there.

Be back later to report my workout.

Old 03-29-2012, 01:40 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,335,694 times
Hi everyone,

When I had cat scans, they told me it would feel warm and like I peed on myself. What a weird feeling.
Karla, hoping the scan comes back okay. I think I missed the thread where you had the ultrasound and found a shadow.

Old 03-29-2012, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
Hi everyone,

When I had cat scans, they told me it would feel warm and like I peed on myself. What a weird feeling.
Karla, hoping the scan comes back okay. I think I missed the thread where you had the ultrasound and found a shadow.
Cheryl-they told you it would feel like you peed? They didn't tell me that, just that it would be a warm feeling, that's just what it felt like to me! And, at my age, that ain't funny!

Today I did a Pilates/dance workout, it was Denise Austin, I swear, she's everywhere.

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 03-29-2012 at 03:25 PM..

Old 03-29-2012, 03:42 PM

Hey all
Yeah she did say it would feel like I peed and hubby said he got the same feeling so I was expecting it
I did get the weird taste and things still taste weird they said that could last till tomorrow

Connie I am hoping I don't get the itches I have never had it before so who knows
I am still holding onto the stuff I drank so I feel major bloated
I did go out around lunch with my vet to the wholesale nursery we go every 6 months so she can get bushes
The heat with the stuff they injected was not a good combo

lol hubby said I am being whiny because on top of everything the nurse that started the IV had to stick me twice so I not have this huge black n blue lump o bruise
yup maybe whiny is a good word

I'm going to go to bed early

Old 03-29-2012, 04:49 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,335,694 times
Fuzzy, yep that's one of the first things they told me.

Karla, drink plenty of water to flush it out.

Old 03-29-2012, 07:35 PM

Well, I guess that's what she meant by a warm feeling, but I'd have felt a lot better if she'd said that instead. How on earth can that be?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals