Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2012, 04:28 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

I have to jump in the shower in 15 mins
I told my neighbor I would pick him up at 8 and take him over the the wholesale nursery he needs a butt load of mulch
he will load up the first 25 bags then drop me back here by 9 so I can leave with hubby & MIL
he will use our 4 runner to get the rest of the mulch and the plants he needs
this is the nice neighbor that lives across from CDs house
He also happens to be an attorney and has been helping the boys with the "pita" issue
As well as helping to get the signs down
he is the one who found out how many rules the "connection" "pita" had at the city broke hence the lawsuit
So I have no problem helping him out

I have no idea what the afternoon will hold
but bet it will be interesting lol

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2012, 04:45 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Morning!

I'm not sure what I am up to here. I guess grocery shopping but am not going to commit on anything else. Grill food sounds good and I see the local stores have corn on the cobb, guessing it came from FL or CA. I'm also going to take a good walk once the sun comes up, we are milder temperatures today so I don't mind walking.

Karla I am so happy that your neighbor is helping the boys, pita is just plain wrong and one would think that his friend in a higher place would have learned about that by now.

Gotta get, pups are racing around the house like crazy and Bob is still trying to sleep.

Old 03-31-2012, 08:05 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
We had some local corn this week, Sandy. Soooo good.

Karla, you're a good lady.

I had hubby fill the tires on my bike this morning. Stupid things won't hold air. Rode it to the coffee social. I can't believe how many times I've wanted to use the cart since it went belly up. Hubby even called me from a job yesterday and asked me to bring him something from the garage. I said, "And how do you suggest I get it there???" Oh.

It does force me to do a little more exercise, so that's a good thing.

Old 03-31-2012, 12:08 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
Pattie, you need a lil basket on your bicycle and a ching-ching bell so you can announce your arrival with his supplies!

All that's on the agenda for me today is the walking we did going for haircuts, dollar store and GNC shopping, and a quick stop at the library. I bought a Lincold Childs/Douglas Preston book at the Dollar Tree for a buck! The dust jacket says 25.99, so I can't imagine it's condensed. I've read several of their books, they are so interesting. Bought one at the library for a buck too, so I have added to my 'stash' for those long cold winter nights.

Think I might call Billy and bug him for a while, talk about protein powder and fun stuff like that.

Old 03-31-2012, 12:15 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Hey Connie when I had reflux (not sure I spelled that right) the one thing that really helped me was Gaviscon. I would take it during the morning and at night right before going to bed. Not sure if it would help your problem but seeing as that is what they are diagnosing you with I thought I would let you know that. It is over the counter but worked on me better than the dang prescriptions they were shoving at me.

Gotta get, still have not been grocery shopping.

Old 03-31-2012, 12:35 PM

Connie... basket is on bike...just need the bell! Maybe some cards in the spokes.

Old 03-31-2012, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Connie... basket is on bike...just need the bell! Maybe some cards in the spokes.
Ooh-sound like a bada$$!

Old 03-31-2012, 03:39 PM

"Born to be wiii-iii-ild!"

Old 03-31-2012, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
"Born to be wiii-iii-ild!"
ching-ching-ching!

Well, what do you know? Looks like they have improved the taste of protein powder enormously! I can definitely do this stuff!

Old 04-01-2012, 05:01 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times
Busy day and a very wet one
We got 2 storms pass through so got lots of nice rain

Hey Pattie I got a mini megaphone I will lend you you can use it to announce your arrival

Connie I use to use a protein powder made from egg whites that I would mix with milk & strawberries & bananas it was pretty good
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals