U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2012, 04:57 AM

17,801 posts, read 21,210,856 times
Default Sunday's "Watch out today " exercise thread

cause it is April Fools day

rofl I got fooled

CD sent me a text at 6:05 (I had just gotten up)
Said the alarm co called the back door was open & he was on his way would I bring up the cameras and see if I saw anything

I said are cops on way too he said yup
I said cameras up I see nothing
mind you my heart is racing & I was just about to call the alarm company to make sure they had out correct permit numbers
then I get the
April fools text

lol he has been up all night pulling AF on folks
he said timing is the important key

I am so going to get him

Leaving to meet our friends in a bit hmm I wonder if I can pull one on them

I have mow the lawn on the list for today

What are you all up to ?

Gonna do any AF's on anyone
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2012, 05:33 AM

5,402 posts, read 4,580,816 times
Oh Karla he got you when you were still in sleepy mode, how funny

No April fool jokes here, last ones I did were when my kids were little and I used to think for a month how to get Nick. Little stinker, he got me good when he was a youngster, he even put an egg in my shoe!

Today is laundry and clean day, I'm going to read for an hour and then start in. I got ribs to bbq for dinner (did not see corn yesterday) but have some wonderful strawberries for salad and strawberry shortcake for the girls when they get back from Wolf Lodge. T has not posted any pictures on FB so I am guessing M&M have kept them busy

Have a great day all and bb later!

Old 04-01-2012, 09:19 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 11,158,516 times
Well, hubby's got the day off and he's actually going to relax for a change. Poor guy. He caught some sort of bug (sore throat, stuffy) and has been sick all week, but wouldn't take time off. Yesterday, he finally gave up the ghost around 2:00, got into his recliner and just now got up to shower.

I went into Wally World to pick up a few things - mainly kitty food before there was a major revolt in the NMS household!

Len said he's going to hang out today, so it'll be a quiet one.

No AF day tricks here today; DH pulls them on me every day, so it's no big deal. One year, I did tape down the lever on the sprayer on the kitchen sink so when he turned on the water, it sprayed him. I'm still paying for that one!

Have a great day, all.

Hugs!

Old 04-01-2012, 09:44 AM

Lol Pattie Nick did that one to me also!

Bob has that crud too, been coming home from work all week long and going to bed. Yesterday he actually slept until 2pm!

Old 04-01-2012, 02:03 PM

OK, who did it?? Somebody's April Foolin' me cuz hubby's sick.

I decided to try a new recipe - Chinese BBQ pork tenderloin. It sounds really good. I marinated it via my Foodsaver in soy sauce, hoison sauce, brown sugar, garlic. Got that all done, they look and smell really great. Put the 2 t'loins on the baking sheet, went to put it in the oven and both of the stupid porks jumped off the baking sheet and knocked it to the floor. So I had the sauce all over my kitchen floor with two beautiful t'loins just lying there, staring at me.

I think I know what happened. I always sip on an adult beverage while I'm preparing dinner. No beverage; was in a hurry. So now I have to make it up and fix two.

Old 04-01-2012, 04:22 PM

Hahahaha, I hope you had not just mopped the kitchen floor!

Old 04-01-2012, 04:55 PM

Boy, it's a good thing it wasn't a clean floor! No matter what..it was delicious.

Old 04-01-2012, 05:41 PM

I love tenderloin!

Old 04-01-2012, 05:50 PM

7,088 posts, read 11,745,338 times
Hi everyone,

I saw on FB that Shadow is having her 9th birthday so Happy Birthday Shadow.

I love tenderloin too. Wow, some great cooks on this forum.

Old 04-02-2012, 03:28 AM

17,801 posts, read 21,210,856 times
Morning ladies

Well got lots of yardwork done yesterday
Weeded the front beds and planed the really good deal on a tray of plants I got Friday
Hubby mowed

So the front is starting to look nice I checked and the runners on the grass are starting so hopefully it will fill in the areas I "iced" and I won't have to resod

It got up to 86 so needless to say I got quite a bit of sun
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals