Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2012, 05:11 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Good morning ladies

Happy Thursday it is sooo nice outside this morning and it is only headed to 72
So girls day will be lots of walking outside at the Town Center
I just need a couple more things to round out the summer clothing replacement

This afternoon will be exercise room ( I may pull out the walking DVD)
then the "joy of filing sales tax"

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2012, 05:28 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,394,464 times
Good morning!!!

I got on the scale this morning and I am flip flopping all over the place. I really need to buckle down and get some weight off. I was doing so much better when we were in FL I stocked up on all my veggies at Webster Oh well.

So glad for you Karla and nms.

Karla-I like the WATP DVD"S. I find she is very good at the direction...although I could do with out the religious stuff added in. Thanks for the offer. I am good for now. I have this one and also the 4 mile one on the same tape. If the elastic bands bother me, I may just use light weights.

Well it was cold yesterday. Niki and I kept a nice fire in the wood stove going all day. DH's book case came out great.

If it warms up today, we need to put the facia on the shed. We'll see.

Have a great day!!!

Oh..here is the landscaping pictures:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/23816637-post2553.html

Old 04-12-2012, 11:36 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
Hi everyone,

Nice pictures Lisa. Very pretty landscaping. I"m going to have to get some ideas from you all when we move. We're going to have tons of plants, some asparagus and grapes.
We had our house inspection the other day and it all came out okay with a few minor things and the sellers are taking care of that. Anyway, the lady took me around showing me the plants and telling me about them as I was standing there thinking, I hope I don't kill them.
I don't think we'll be using the woodstove anymore so I'm going to clean it out.
My exercise today isn't much of anything. We were gone all day Tuesday and did tons of paperwork and sent off seems like most of the day yesterday so I'm cleaning up the house some.

Old 04-12-2012, 04:42 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Today I finally got around to working out, did a short shoulders workout from Denise Austin, then I did the MMA one because it is really a good one!

Have a good evening all.

Old 04-12-2012, 05:51 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Evening all, no exercise today for me but because it is the end of my work week thought I would say "hi".

Good deal on the house Cheryl, I guess the bank quit having a hissy fit, huh? AND you won't kill the plants, just ask on CD I bet Karla can tell you what "not" to do

Wow, where is Pattie?

Old 04-12-2012, 06:45 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Here I am! Nice to be missed. Thanks, Sandy.

It wasn't supposed to be like this today.

at 1 a.m., Bumper tossed her cookies all over the bed. DH and I stripped it, remade it. He went back to sleep...I didn't sleep till sometime after 4, then got up at 4:45. Did laundry, told hubby he had to use the golf cart today because I had to run errands. Went to Bealls, tried on a few things, bought 2 ppairs of shorts, went to the PO, Publix, BB&B, and maybe one other place, I forget. Got home, threw the cold stuff in the fridge, went over to the neighbor, gave her a message. She said my outfit was cute, but would look even nicer if I would turn the shirt right side out. Yep. I ran all those errands with my shirt on inside out. The good news is that at least I remembered to put it back on.

DH called, could I bring him (list of things). Yep. Did that. Then took a little bouquet of flowers to Marge for her b'day (she's 84) and came home. WIthin 10 min., lady next door came over and asked me to run to the dr. with her. She had to have a shot and needed someone to drive her back. OK. Did that.

Got home in time to throw together a quick appetizer for the part we were invited to, then went to that. Nice party. Lots of good food, drink, and people. DH actually went and enjoyed himself, too!

TIme to go say hi to OOH and then drop into our bed.

G'night, all.

Old 04-13-2012, 04:21 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Haha Pattie! Bob has done that before, can't say as if I have although I have had a sweater on backward before!

Old 04-13-2012, 05:07 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
Morning ladies
Wow Lisa the pictures are terrific
I am extremely jealous of your property & views
though not of the rocky soil you have to deal with to plant things whew that in itself is quite the work out

Cheryl yay on the house moving forward
of course I will help with planting questions

I am about to get my first blossom on the cucumber plants

Pattie lol I have gone around with a shirt inside out before hmmm you just gave me an idea for one of todays questions

Girls day was fun I returned a few things and finally remembered to buy tissues the last 2 times I went to Target I forgot

Old 04-13-2012, 07:17 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,394,464 times
Cheryl-Congrsatualtions on the inspection.

nms-Wow....what a day you had, lol. I have to watch my DH sometimes to make sure he leaves the house with his teeth "in"

Karla-Enjoy your blossoms. I am about 2 months behind you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals