Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2012, 06:11 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,020,118 times

Advertisements

Good morning ladies

We are celebrating with MIL today because she spends most of Sunday at church

Not sure where we are going for dinner lol I would do pizza but we went with friends for the hubbys B-day and I know my hubby won't do pizza twice in a row

I have to write checks for invoices this morning and get them in the mail

Not sure what else is on the agenda

Hmmmm lol maybe I will just hang out
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2012, 08:17 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,199,375 times
Morning ladies!

I have my walk out of the way, and on to getting cleaned up before the "work" part of the day begins. All my kids are coming over tomorrow so I want the house clean!

Bob began a new gardening project for T this week. He expanded the garden beds, one of which is in the front and goes from T's front bed, around the pesky tree that is planted a little too close to the house for my liking, and he talked T into letting him pull out the lilac "tree" on the side of the house. The roots were just balls so he planted them in back where the woods begin (and the big tree that went down in the fall took out some other trees). So far so good with the transplant but I think we might need some fertilizer to help them get out of the shock. Anyway today will be transplanting overgrown day lilies, putting in some grass plants, and putting the mulch down. I won't help out with the mulch, Bob enjoys that so he can have at it.

That's my day, hope you all have a good one too.

Old 05-12-2012, 09:35 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,195,618 times
Hi, all.

Feelin' lazy today. I did go to Publix and buy out the store, after I told DH I was going "for just a few things." Don't feel like doing much else.

I'm reading a Jodi Picoult (?) book - My Sister's Keeper and am almost done. I'd like to finish it today.

Gonna be another hot one here. We hit a record 95 in Ft. Myers yesterday.

Mom called last night. She got her hanging basket and said it was beautiful. They said they weren't going to deliver it till today. Oh, well.

Not much else going on. Got a lot of little things I'd been procrastinating on done yesterday.

Have a great day, all. Happy Mother's Day to you, whether you're a "real" mom or a furkid mom or somebody's Godmother. Bless you all for everything you do.

Old 05-12-2012, 12:18 PM

7,394 posts, read 19,281,478 times
Hi everyone,

Been busy with all this home loan stuff. We were supposed to close next week but they left a paper out I need to fill out about my late husband that was retired from the military so I just found out about that last night. This 'paper' is going to take up to a couple of weeks to process so that makes it even longer.

I have been doing some walking but that's about it for now..

Old 05-12-2012, 12:47 PM

WT heck Connie does an ex have to do with this marriage? I never understood the banks policies, even when I worked for a real estate attorney.

Pattie, I do that at the grocery store also, hence why I am trying to stay away from it during the week (I've taken to shopping once every two weeks, besides milk, bread, juice), if I can do that I will add about 200 to my monthly income. I have always had this thing about having a full pantry and fridge

Plants are transplanted and new mulch going down and it looks great, anyone ever see "chocolate bark", it is the richest looking bark (and I am not a big fan of bark).

GOtta get one room cleaned 5 more to go.

Old 05-12-2012, 01:39 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,484,351 times
Yes, I've seen chocolate bark-it's delicious! Almond bark is good, too.

Nothing goin on here today. MH is working on the boat, which is in our driveway...

Speaking of good books, do you read Greg Iles? I picked up Third Degree off the used-book cart at the library a while back-oh by! Good stuff! It's been a long time since I've read a real 'page turner' and boy is it interfering with my sleep.

Old 05-12-2012, 02:08 PM

I'm pretty sure I've read some of his stuff, Connie.

I just finished My Sister's Keeper...quite a tear jerker. I wasn't expecting the ending.

Old 05-12-2012, 06:33 PM

Was that a movie too Pattie, the name kinda stuck out to me when you said you were reading it. It is based upon real life family.

Old 05-12-2012, 07:02 PM

Cameron Diaz was in the movie. I'm not sure how closely it followed that family, but the basic premise was about that family who conceived a child to save their daughter's life thru use of the baby's stem cells, etc.

Old 05-12-2012, 07:15 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,484,351 times
Yeah, okay, it sounded familiar to me, too. I'm glad you asked that, Sandy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals