Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2012, 04:56 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

To all of the wonderful ladies here.

We are all Mom's some to human kids some to fur kids
I hope everyone has a wonderful day !!!

We are heading to breakfast in a bit with a stop at HD after I want to see if the design guy has a update for us

I don't want to spend to much time at the beach because today is the final day for the big TPC golf tournament so there will be lots of traffic

Not sure what else is on the agenda for today
I do know we are grilling steaks later

I may mow of if I get the cool new tool I may prune the 2 back bottle brush trees

What are you all doing today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2012, 05:40 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
Happy Mom's day all

Little Kaylee is sitting in front of me giving me "grandma love", and the two little four legged monsters up stairs are getting a talking to from me when they get down here. Got up this morning and they left little presents in the living room, the one that I steamed cleaned yesterday! Not a happy camper here.

Kids are coming over, girls have made their mom toast and juice, and given her their gift of fresh flowers. Becka is having contractions each night, so I am thinking we may meet this little one before June 8! Life is good

Have a great day all!

Oh Connie.........hahahaha on the bark, I like white peppermint

Old 05-13-2012, 06:10 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Well, good morning, all, and the best of Mother's Day wishes to each of you.

LOL...Sandy, that carpet just didn't smell right to them, I guess.

Can't wait to see the final results of your project, Karla.

Len has one of those pruners.

Just tried calling my mom. Guess I'll be trying again.

Len mentioned something about going to Fleamasters in a bit. Not my favorite thing to do, but I'm sure we'll do something else afterwards.

I hate to sound negative, but I'm Godmother to 4 "kids" (all adults now) and I've only ever received any acknowledgment on Mother's Day once, from my nephew Alex. I still have that ugly little statue he gave me of a desert rose when he was about 5 years old. It's beautiful in my eyes. Just a little card or an email that says they're thinking of me would mean the world to me.

There. I feel much better now. Thanks for "listening".

Whatever your plans, I hope you enjoy your day.

Old 05-13-2012, 06:45 AM

I know Pattie, Bob is Godfather to his brother's oldest and he never hears anything from them I can see it in his eyes but he never says anything.

Well in the tune of the dogs not liking the smell of the carpet, I don't like the way it smells now, sigh before everyone gets here the steam cleaner is coming out again. It is Mother's Day and I didn't want to make T feel bad so I really did not want to pull it out before she left for Church.

Old 05-13-2012, 08:30 AM

Okay product rave here! I spot cleaned two areas in living room with Oxi Clean spot remover and spot is gone and so is odor! Happy Camper

Old 05-13-2012, 08:49 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Good to know, Sandy!

I don't know that Godmothers are considered/acknowledged as far as Mother's Day goes. I've never heard of that, but that isn't saying much. We're going to go to MIL's with the bag of goodies I picked out yesterday. She's a huge fan of chocolate, so it's easy. Might stop and get a floral arrangement on the way, but I bought her some of those Magnum ice cream bars, the to-die-for kind, so that might be a problem, unless we take a cooler or something.

Thinking Billy is probably going to shower me with his traditional Mother's Day gift of...calling me later.

Have a good day everyone.

Old 05-13-2012, 11:42 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Hey peeps!

My internet is flying along today and I thought I would give this a try.

Miss you guys!

Old 05-13-2012, 11:43 AM

Still haven't been able to reach my mom.

Great news, Sandy!

Old 05-13-2012, 11:44 AM

Evey! HOw nice to see you! You sure are missed around here.

So sorry to hear about TT.

Old 05-13-2012, 11:45 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Thanks Pattie. It has been hard. Making it worse is that I am sure in my heart that Shadow is responsible. *heavy sigh*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals