Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2012, 06:04 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Morning ladies
Happy Thursday !!!!

My MIL is coming over around 9:30 we are going to go to breakfast the to tj max to return the stuff I have been trying to return for 3 weeks
I think we are also going to stop at sams for boxes I have to get the stuff under the sink out by tomorrow

My friend & his wife are stopping by later this afternoon (hes the one in the wheelchair)
Yay more people to give their opinion on paint colors lol
I think we are going to go out to eat
So far I have managed to only have to cook once since hubby left
I was so busy last night that I realized at 9 that I hadn't eaten since lunch
So I had a bowl of raisin bran the cinnamon almond crunch one

Things have been rocking in TX the numbers have been great !! every time I looked at the camera it was slammed

Had a great chat with my night manager we don't usually get to chat because "business hours should end at 6"

It is suppose to be cooler today only hitting the low 90's

Well I better go jump in the shower before MIL gets here

What are you all doing today?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2012, 09:20 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Good morning.

Did my 4 miles this a.m. Got sidetracked by a strange stray dog. He looked like one of the "aggressive" breeds but a mixed breed, if you get my drift. I didn't want to find out if he was friendly, so I turned around, went back and ended up meeting up with him once again. I hope he's ok and didn't get into any problems with anyone.

I was going to finish mulching, but, long story....GOt a lot of stuff cleaned up and did 2 more bags of mulch, but still have quite a bit to do. I just couldn't get into it this a.m.

All dressed up, ready to go see the dr. I like her; it's like visiting an old friend. Then, later, we get to go next door for dinner.

That's my day, all. I hope yours is good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals