Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2012, 05:53 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,016,524 times

Advertisements

I have to run and drop the dogs off at day care so wanted to get the thread started but will be back to chat more in a bit
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2012, 07:50 AM

Ok doggies are at day care
I have all of the towels & sheets up off of the bare concrete so now just waiting for the tile guy

I am going to use this chance to get caught up on my paperwork and if it doesn't rain I am goign to head out to do some weeding & pruning

Old 07-19-2012, 08:32 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,193,390 times
Whew! Beat you to it, Karla.

It's brutal out there.

Did my 4 miles with 15 bursts this morning. Came home, had no intentions of doing anything outside, but next thing ya know, I'm weeding! I got both sides of the driveway and the cactus garden done. Man, you wouldn't believe I just did that cactus garden two weeks ago. It was some kind of nasty.

Came inside, had my yogurt/granola and, as soon as I get done visiting here and at OOH, I have to start my morning chores. After that, a shower and then, more likely than not, the pool!

Old 07-19-2012, 05:56 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,198,515 times
Hey there!

Work week is done, goodie

Work summer outing is tomorrow. We are going to the ballpark to watch a baseball game, should be lots of fun! We got t-shirts, sweat shirts with our logo on them that we are supposed to wear for our client's (they are coming also), but I got a sweat shirt because I am always cold, hummmm going to be in the 80's tomorrow, not sure how I am going to work that one out!

Karla I saw your tile job on FB, looking great, I can't wait to see the whole deal I bet you are excited to have it done. When does the back splash go up?

Gotta get, have a great night.

Old 07-20-2012, 06:12 AM

morning ladies
Well yesterday was a very very productive day
While the tile guy was doing his thing
I got completely caught up with work stuff
With having to get pricing from new vendors I have been on the phone so much that I got behind

The tile guy got the breakfast nook & kitchen all tiled lol well except for the path around the nook for us to walk on

He will be back this morning around 10 to put the tile in the front entrance
He asked if he could come back Saturday morning to grout everything

We got a couple of nice downpours so no weeding
but lol did I mention I am all caught up with work

Pattie want to come up and weed here

Sandy the back splash goes up after the counter-top get here so we are 3 weeks out

I actually "made" dinner last night I cooked hubby veal patties had to use the toaster oven in the mastwer bathroom because the stove is in the dining-room
oh and the fridge is in the formal livingroom

I can't wait until all the appliances are back in their homes

Old 07-20-2012, 07:15 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,193,390 times
No, thanks, Karla. NOt that I don't want to see you; I don't want to see your weeds.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals