U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2012, 05:10 AM

17,835 posts, read 29,180,470 times

Advertisements

I have got to get the front garden weeded today
Hubby wants to get into the garage to see if the 2 last old cabinet bases we saved will work for him
I wanted to go look at sofas but .....

omg Lola just freaked out and started tapping on the window and barking
turns out there is a cat in the back yard
I guess it climbed the fence

lol we know know she is not a cat fan

Just looked at the weather a cool front must be coming through it is only suppose to be 91 today with a 50 % chance of rain

Well I better go out now before the rain

What are you all up to ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2012, 07:19 AM

5,453 posts, read 7,123,304 times
I saw her on FB, she is such a cutie!

Just stopping in to say hi. I am getting ready for the day after this post and will be on my way to the grocery store. Nothing else going on here today besides a bit of cleaning. It's going to be another hot one (so far we have had 32 days of 90+ weather, unusual for MI).

Have a good one all!

Old 08-04-2012, 07:34 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,679 posts, read 16,623,981 times
Wow...Sandy, that is warm for MI. It was a beautiful morning here - upper 70s, low humidity, but it's going to get worse.

Karla, that wasn't any of our cats...they're all here sleeping, even the Holy Terror....or should I say Holey Tearer....

I wasn't feeling 100% last night, so I made myself a can of tomato rice soup and was in bed by 7:30, reading...lights out around 8. Strange, strange dreams all night long.

Feeling a bit better today, but I'm going to take it easy once again. I did deliver flyers to my section of the community. We're having another show on 8/18, so have to make sure the word is out. I did some towels and they're out on the patio, drying in the sun. I'm about 2/3 thru a Patterson book (Kill Alex Cross) and I'd like to finish it today.

That's my day. Hope yours is a good one.

Old 08-04-2012, 10:38 AM

That is a good one Pattie, I always get the Alex Cross novels as they come out, love, love his although Patterson has changed his writing of these particular books, I still enjoy them.

Old 08-04-2012, 01:04 PM

Did he change his writing or did he change his "co-author?" I don't think he writes as much as he takes credit for. JMO

Old 08-04-2012, 04:02 PM

Oh don't I know that! Not sure if he has a co-author on those particular ones? His writing style is different with each person who writes "with" him. Anyway you look at it I enjoy his books tho.

Man hot one up here it is humid (like AL humid), and hot (95). Me after I was done with running this afternoon I came back and took a much needed nap

Old 08-04-2012, 05:29 PM

You're right, Sandy. According to the listing, there's only one Alex Cross that has a co-author, and that's A. Cross's Trial. However, most of his other books do list co-authors. That may be why his writing style varies...it's the co-author. Again, JMO.

Doesn't mean I'll stop reading "his" stuff.

Old 08-04-2012, 05:58 PM

Did you read the Cross Trial book? It is an eye opener and I am not surprised at all that he had a co-author with it, not really an A. Cross book at all. Very powerful reading experience.

Getting ready for severe storms. This system hit Chicago hard and is blasting lower MI, we will get something just not the blast they had down there. The humidity is so thick.

Old 08-05-2012, 04:29 AM

17,835 posts, read 29,180,470 times
morning ladies
Well yay I got the front weeding done
4 hours worth of yard work
I also dug up a few things

I joked to hubby that I really tested the repair ortho doc did

I am feeling it this morning though both shoulders are tight because I tried to spread the pulling between both arms
I am really feeling it in my finger tips from getting out all the baby elm trees

Hubby did a great job on reinforcing the bottoms of the cabinet bases from the kitchen he added wheels and they replaced to cabinets that he had made years ago
they really look nice and are going to be useful for storage

relaxing evening watching the Olympics

Old 08-05-2012, 08:49 AM

Sandy, I'm not sure if I read that one or not. I'd have to look at it a bit to see.

Take the day off, Karla.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals