U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2012, 05:38 AM

17,835 posts, read 29,194,009 times

Advertisements

He is suppose to be here around 8:30 to replace the panel and put the molding on

my legs are feeling better today lol I can get up and down a little easier

Once the grass dries I am going to go mow I realized the more I move the more they loosen up
I still need to weed the back gardens so maybe that will also happen today

I have to close out last week but I can do that while the grass dries

Yikes just checked the weather report 60% chance of more rain today lol I wonder if I can turn the fan to dry the grass faster

What fun things are you doing to start the week ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2012, 06:02 AM

5,453 posts, read 7,127,481 times
Well Good Morning!

I'm done with the 2 mile walk today, quite a few people walking on this lovely morning, it cooled down to 56 last night! Good old MI one day with the air on, and 94, then the next day in the 80's and cooling down to fall temperatures in the evening. lol, I do have a sweat shirt on this morning

M&M are gone to horse camp so I have my day all to myself. I'm going to clean up after I am done posting here and get myself over to Kim's. My afternoon exercises will be in the pool, unless the cool night cooled the water down beyond what I feel is warm enough. Probably another walk while the kiddo's ride their bikes too.

Gotta get I'll be back later.

Old 08-06-2012, 08:46 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,679 posts, read 16,632,874 times
Oh, man...I'd love cooler night temps....

Busy day today. I did my 4 miles w/about 12 bursts....picked up the house, did the floors. Diana came over, we did an hour of tough stuff, so I'll be sore tomorrow. Karla, keep telling me how much better you feel the more you move, ok?

Any word yet on the counter top???

OK, gotta go say hi to OOH, then shower...taking Chris back to the eye dr. today for pre-surgery tests. She has to have some cataracts removed next week I think.

Old 08-06-2012, 02:23 PM

12,983 posts, read 12,465,285 times
Did a short upper body workout today. It was cold in here too, and the thought of another winter of freezing in this house is sickening. My ear hurt like crazy to boot. Not a good day. But, I gotta run, so I can cook dinner and things like that.

later, have a good one.

Old 08-07-2012, 05:26 AM

17,835 posts, read 29,194,009 times
Morning ladies

Sandy & Connie I am very jealous of your cool temps I am looking forward to walking outside at night and feeling coolness

Well the cabinet guy did a great job the new panel looks great and I never would of thought just adding the molding to the bottom of the cabinets where they meet the floor would make such a difference It really finishes them nicely

I got last week as well as July closed out
lol I did realize that I can't chat on the phone while balancing the check register I miss lines
It took me about 20 mins to find I had missed 3 deposits

Now that the panel is replaced I get to unpack the stuff into the cabinets above & next to the fridge. (I left them empty in case he had to take them down to replace the panel)
This is where the hmmm what & where should I put everything "fun" begins
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals