Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2012, 05:36 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

I got the call yesterday afternoon
The counter-top is coming Wednesday !!! Tomorrow Wednesday !!!
lol the guy said is 1:00 ok lol I told him he could of said 1 am and it would be ok
Called the plumber and they will be here Thursday morning at 8 am !!
I will have a functioning kitchen by noon on Thursday !!
I wanted to call to get the backsplash guy here on Friday but hubby said to not squeeze everything so close in case there should be an issue
But you know me I am going to see if they can

Payroll day today
Though I think I am going to go out now while it is not so hot and get the weeds out of the back garden

That will be my exercise for today

What will yours be ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2012, 05:54 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
Oh, Karla, you must be on cloud 9. Way to go! I doubt there'd be any issues at this stage of the game. go for it!

I did about 3.5 miles this a.m. Did not feel like it - am a bit stiff from yesterday and we forgot to put extra dry food out for the cats last night, so Smokey wanted to be fed at 3:30, so I got lots of loving from her on and off till I dragged my poor, old, tired bones out of bed at 5:30. ((Insert sympathetic noises here, please))

Just paid some bills. Gotta run to Publix and PetSmart. All the kitties have gotten fussy lately. Oh, and hubby mentioned over a week ago he needed to get a b'day card for his mother. Has he done that yet?? Of course not. Her b'day is Thursday. Think it'll get there??? Hmmm...

OK, off I go. Have a great day.

Old 08-07-2012, 03:57 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Congrats Karla, it will be normal soon! I'm with Pattie on the "go ahead and call", it's pretty late in the game for something to go wrong.

Lol, Pattie is Len related to Bob? He does that with his parents also, and then there I am at the last minute buying a card and getting it in the mail (AND you know who gets blamed on it being late don't you?).

Nice day, got back up in the high 80's, I don't think it will cool down as much tonight as it has the last few nights. That is okay tho, I will be bundled up and freezing in a few months so I won't complain.

Gotta get, just wanted to say hi!

Old 08-07-2012, 04:50 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
Card is in the mail...it won't get there by Thursday; maybe Saturday.

Old 08-07-2012, 05:33 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Yep that was me on Father's Day!

Old 08-08-2012, 05:20 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times
Yay the back gardens are weedless
Spent another 3 1/2 hours pulling & pruning and repotting it looks really nice back there 5 big yard trash bags are waiting to be brought around front
Didn't get the lawn mowed loL I was pooped and mowing was not something I wanted to add

Had some big rains come through last night so I know the yard & plants are very happy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals