Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2012, 05:44 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

I finish unpacking the kitchen

I have the necessary day to day stuff which is probably why I am not rushing to unpack the other stuff

The cleaning lady is coming back today to finish the "lets rid the place of construction dust"

The laundry is all done so I guess I have no excuse not to unpack there is nothing else on my list

hmmm I could always try and talk hubby into going to look at sofas

What fun things are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2012, 06:04 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
Good morning.

About the only plans I have today are laundry (a kitty had a problem sometime over the past 24 hours and I had to strip the entire bed) and to go pick up my sunglasses at my friend's house. We went over for "a" drink and I left them there last night. Good thing we went over before dinner because that gave us an excuse to leave. Let's just say I have a much-deserved headache this morning. What fun we had, tho.

Off to OOH to say hi, then b'fast.

Old 08-11-2012, 06:43 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Morning ladies!

Well I just got back from a fast walk, I didn't quite go all the way around the little lake but it was still refreshing and enjoyable. We are recovering from all the rain we have had in the last two days and are supposed to be in the 70's today, with temperatures climbing back into the 80's after today. Heaven!

I have to mop floors and do laundry today, that will be it. I picked up a few groceries yesterday and am otherwise just going to clean out the fridge for leftovers this week. Bob finally finished the roast we had earlier in the week. My new market is a little more pricer on it's meat but it sure is worth the extra cost.

Glad you like your haircut Karla. A good beautician is worth their weight in gold. I love what this lady up here does with my color, going to see her again Monday to clean up my color and get the gray out of my hair. For the first time in a long time, I am growing my hair out, and I love it!

Gotta get. Have a good one.

Old 08-11-2012, 06:54 AM

6,616 posts, read 13,828,747 times
Been up since 5AM. Went downstairs to the gym, worked out while I was half awake, came back up, ate some stuff, been working online ever since.

Old 08-11-2012, 10:19 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
How's the new kitten, Pattie?

Today I snuck in a 15 minute DA upper body workout, now off to shower and see what's going to happen today. It's only 65 right now, according to my weather channel app on here, but the sun's out, so that makes it better.

Have a good day everyone.

Old 08-11-2012, 10:25 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
You mean The Holey Tearer?? She's exhausting..for me and the other cats, too. Len wants to bring in her sibling, the orange tabby. So help me, I'll kill him. He says if she has a playmate, she'll leave the senior citizens alone. I think not.

Old 08-11-2012, 10:36 AM

Lol, I never had more than one kitten at a time so I can't help there. Isn't her siibling too feral by now? I think Len is like me with dogs, at one time I had FIVE! My vet told me I could no longer go to pet shops, lol. Cassy was the last of the five, her and Heidi had long good lives.

We had a service member here killed in action and the westboro church was supposed to show up at the funeral, the community and honor guard showed up, brings tears to my eyes to see how much people love these young men and women.

Connie, we are 70's right now, sun out, windy, but beautiful. We needed the rain although now I hear we have some local flooding because too much all at once.

Old 08-11-2012, 01:19 PM

I saw that on FB about making a human shield from those ...every word that comes to mind isn't quite strong enough. Glad people came out to honor him. Too bad they are still over there getting killed.

It's showing 66 now, here. It was supposed to be 77...I have my doubts! The riboff is going on here, and tickets today are 10 bucks to get in!!! Of course, rock and roll legend and coiner of such deep, soulful lyrics as 'I'm gonna get a little talcum, I'm gonna borrow it from Malcom" and "Wang dang sweet poontang" -*-*-the one, the only Ted Nugent is playing tonight so...yeah, I am making my own ribs And already, Billy and mh have said how great it smells in here!

Old 08-11-2012, 02:06 PM

I'd rather have homemade ribs, no restaurant can beat mine!

THe sun is gone and I am thinking 60ish out there, I have jeans and a sweatshirt on so it is a tad chilly.

It was wonderful Connie, just the support of the community, they say thousands showed up and I am glad for the family. That being said I think our young men and women should come home and take care of our own country. Some of these young people being killed are on their third tour of Afgan, and served three tours in Iran, what in the world!!!

Old 08-11-2012, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
Some of these young people being killed are on their third tour of Afgan, and served three tours in Iran, what in the world!!!
That shouldn't even be allowed. NO one knows what kind of mental anguish they could be going through or how all that stress is going to affect them, now or later.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals