Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2012, 04:48 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

last step of "who is going to be coming in to do work"

lol I guess that also means I have to more "excuses" on putting the kitchen back

I will take pictures once I have the stuff back on the countertops

I am going to go look at accessories with my friend up the street this morning kinda like a mini girls day

When I get back I will start putting things back

Connie is today neuro doc day ?

What are you all doing to start the weekend ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2012, 07:58 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Hey, Karla. Say, where is everybody???

Did 4 miles this a.m. I should be doing housework right now, but I'm taking a break. I've been busy all week, so not much has been done around here. I swear the dust is so thick it'd qualify as an archeological dig.

Tomorrow is our "new" entertainment committee's 2nd show. So far, we've sold lots more tickets. Let's hope this one is more entertaining than the first. If we don't get better entertainers, we won't be selling any tickets at all. So tomorrow a.m. will be the set-up, then tomorrow night the show. Today is housework.

Off to OOH to say good morning. Have a great day, all.

Old 08-17-2012, 08:56 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Good morning all. The neuro doc was yesterday. Yes, he thinks it is nerve related. And I have to get an MRI--as Gomer Pyle would say, SURPRISE SURPRISE, of my brain and my cervical part of my neck--with and without contrast (and I had that insane reaction to that contrast from the CAT scan, itched like mad for a day) Crap, if that is 2 MRIs the copay is going to kill me.

And, he prescribed this medicine (SURPRISE SURPRISE), gabapentin [neurontin] that is an anti-seizure medicine and one that's used for shingles pain and the common side effects include blurred/double vision, tremors, loss of coordination, unusual eye movements, tiredness, temporary loss of memory, difficulty with speaking, jerky movements, viral infection and the ever-popular side effect, diahrrea, oh and suicidal thoughts or actions. I am overjoyed to be taking something like this.

Anyway, Billy leaves tomorrow to head to TX for his dental surgery on Monday. So, I guess today will be getting all his stuff together and doing the things we didn't get around to earlier. I do NOT like how I felt taking that drug and I took it towards the end of the day and sort off ought off an anxiety attack from feeling so strange from it. Don't know how it's going to affect me doing normal stuff.

So...have a good Friday, everyone. Can't wait to see how your kitchen looks, Karla!

Old 08-17-2012, 09:34 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Connie....good thoughts continuing.....

Old 08-17-2012, 03:18 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
Evening all.

I can't wait to see the pictures Karla! I remember the pictures of your backsplash and want to see it up!

I've been over to Kim's. She had an OB appointment this morning so I watched Nat and A for her. T dropped off M&M after Mad's orchestra concert (she took a week of orchestra camp), so I had the four of them and K and I spent the afternoon laughing and talking. I'm going to get over there in the next couple of weeks and teach her how to use her sewing machine (Grandma had a newer one and did not get back into sewing the way she used to). Had a nice day tho.

Connie, if you feel funky you don't have to take the meds just because they were prescribed! Good on the MRI tho, I am glad to hear of someone taking you seriously enough to find out what is wrong.

Well best get for the night. See you all later.

Old 08-18-2012, 05:20 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times
Morning ladies
Well I found some bronze canisters napkin & paper towel holder
they really work well with the countertop and backsplash

I posted a picture on FB but today I will take some pictures with the regular camera and post them here

Connie I had the with & with out contrast and it was one test. They do the without first then inject the dye
Make sure to let them know your reaction in case there is a different dye they can use. or maybe they will recommend you take benedryl before (I have to do this at the dentist since I have a reaction to the Novocaine)

For Billy - If you have a Walgreen's near you go get 1 of these. it is a gel ice pack with a Velcro sleeve that he can use to keep the swelling down the sleeve will hold it in place
Thera-Med*Ice plus Gel Cyro Cold Pack | Walgreens

Pattie where do you find your entertainment ?
I remember the show we went to at hubbys aunts and it was very fun

Sandy sounds like you had a wonderful day with the kids !!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals