Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2012, 08:27 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Morning ladies

Just go back from breakfast HD and a stop at the nursery found a great sale on saliva got some really cool ones to add to the bed by the street and maybe to put in the bed I just emptied

I didn't get to the cutting down part yesterday so today I will tackle that

My MIL just called she wants to stop by this afternoon with her fiend to show her the kitchen she is also picking up her coffee Hubby orders the stuff for the kurieg on line and gets hers too

I am thinking I should run the vacuum lola has been doing some shedding
Maybe after I finish in the yard and before I shower

Pattie any more updates from up north
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2012, 09:04 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Karla, the Blue Star Flag flag means there is a loved one serving in the military--they don't have to be deployed. Are those guys still going to sell the house? Are any of them deployed right now? I saw that ships moved in to the Persian Gulf recently and wondered about them.

Pattie, is your husband going up to be with his father? I hope things get better.

Don't know what's up for today yet. Have to wait and see, but it's safe to say it won't be fun or pleasant.

Have a good one.

Old 09-16-2012, 10:26 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Hey gals!

Taking a break from the cleaning to stop in. It is beautiful fall day here, high of 78 is expected and the colors are beginning to take shape.

Kayci was adorable last night. I brought her over here and G-Pa and I had a ball. Man does she talk! But she had her little mind set about sleeping here, at 11 pm her little eyes could no longer stay open, I bet she will be happy to see her mom this morning!

I should have walked but being as I did not get to sleep until 12:30ish I slept in. Oh well it is the weekend right?

BBL.

Old 09-16-2012, 04:13 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Hi, all. Good thoughts are much appreciated. No updates since the last one this a.m. where he was asking the nurses for a beer. I do hope they gave him one. If I'd been there, I'd have had one with him!

Len has been toying with the idea of going north for a visit on and off for a couple of weeks now. I doubt he'll go. He said his goodbyes the last time he was there, and his dad barely knew him then. I doubt he wants to see his dad in that shape. I asked him, "if you don't go, will it bother you that you didn't see him one more time?" and he said no, so I'm pretty sure he'll stay home.

I'll let you know if anything changes. Thanks again.

Old 09-16-2012, 04:38 PM

I would have given him a beer! I'll keep him and all of your family in my prayers, this is so hard on family. Len will know what he wants to do, I did when it was my Mom's time.

Old 09-17-2012, 06:09 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
Morning ladies
Well yesterday was quite the adventure but before I get to that

Connie Thanks for the flag info I noticed yesterday that there is one of the flags hanging 6 house down. They just moved in a few months ago I don't know them

As far as the guys house of all that live there, of the 2 owners 1 is deployed the other got out back in the spring but his wife is still in (there the couple I preformed the wedding) she along with one of the roommates are on a 2 month mini deployment and leave on the big deploy in Jan
They are still planning on selling but I think they need to have the flag !!!

Pattie - I too would of given him a beer and maybe lens sister brought one
Sending Len big hugs I know this is a difficult time

Sandy sounds like you all had so much fun with the baby. Have there been any new pictures on FB?

Well so here is my adventure yesterday hubby was working on something in the garage so I went to the back and got the "crop" that had grown under the bird feeder cleaned out and repotted a couple plants when he came out and asked if I was ready to take down the cypress trees
He had the chainsaw all set up lol I hadn't realized how tall they were probably close to 20' the trunks were anywhere from 4 to 6"
The chain saw cut through the first one quickly I even made a few cuts once we got it down we had to cut it in sections so I took the chainsaw and went to work. I guess I was a little enthusiastic and the end got tangled in the branches and the chain came off. Yeah not good So while hubby was trying to put it back on I went and planted the plants I got earlier
Well lol if your going to break something might as well really break it I managed to bend the teeth on the chain not good
So here I have this B/A tree laying on the grass and 3 more still to come down
Out comes the reciprocating saw we managed to get them down the final one didn't quite fall where we hoped and took out the side of one of my trees that was in the bed next to the house. I spent the next 1 1/2 hours cutting them into manageable pieces and then we used the wheelbarrow to take then to the back to dump in the preserve

Needless to say it was one of those "we shan't do this again" projects lol we are both feeling it this morning

Old 09-17-2012, 10:12 AM

No Karla, no new pictures. I was going to take pictures Saturday night and my camera battery needed charging
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals