Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2012, 04:37 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

lol now I am going to have that song stuck in my head all day

I counted and there are around 10 clocks to adjust hmm I wonder how many will get done today

Our breakfast friends are on a cruise so not sure if we are going down the beach for breakfast. We do have to go to walmart so might just go eat somewhere closer.

Hubby is planning on working in the garage today to finish the stand. I am going to mow lol finally !!!

Of course the dogs don't understand the time change so they had hubby up at 3:30 because in their mind it was 4:30

Holy Moly I just checked the weather it is going to be 85 today !!!
But a cold front is suppose to bring rain Monday night and the temps will drop to the high 60's the rest of the week.
We are having wacky weather

What are you all doing this fine day ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2012, 05:12 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Karla, I don't think I passed along my condolences on your BILIL. My thoughts are with you all.

That was funny about the fridge.

I turned back my bedside clock last night and one of our clocks automatically adjusted itself. I just hate doing all those clocks. You don't realize how many you have till the time changes. I bet you're glad you didn't decorate that whole wall with clocks like you thought about a while ago.

Today, my neighbor Bev and I are taking our personal trainer out for lunch. She's moving away, so we thought we'd do that before she leaves. Man, I don't know if I can handle all this fun!

I still have some dishes to put away from yesterday and I just put away 2 laundry baskets' worth of clothes. I don't mind doing laundry, but I hate to fold and put it away. If I had my 'druthers, I'd leave it hanging on the line and we could pull stuff off as we need it.

Off I got...have to say hello in OOH, then shower and call my mom.

Ciao, bambinos!

Old 11-04-2012, 09:00 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
Morning all! Cold and dreary up here, I wish we could see the 60's again, something tells me we won't see that until March.

I did my two miles and came back to begin laundry. T and girls are at church and BOb is watching the news. I have house work to do, office to clean up and change the sheets, and dust.

Hope you all have a good day. Karla so sorry about the death in the family.

Old 11-05-2012, 04:51 AM

Morning ladies
Thanks for the condolences he was a nice man and will be missed by everyone who knew him.

While turning some of the clocks back I realized the one in the bathroom was another that never sprung forward lol I use to just subtract an hour now I have to remember not to

Pattie I am going to email you a picture from my cell(don't change my email to the one it comes from) I don't know if you remember but for Christmas last year my FIL gave me a "wall o' clocks"
Good thing we only have a battery in one or I would of pulled my hair out

We ended up going down the beach for breakfast then a stop at walmart
Came home and had a nice chat with CD

CD joked on Friday saying "I wish hubby was here to organize everything and be our IT guy"
and guess what !!!
Guess what hubby is going to TX with me the first week in Dec
He is going to organize the computer set up and make the spaghetti mess of wires not so messy He is also going to write a couple applications to replace the current reports we are using
He is going to streamline and "idiot" proof them so we are getting accurate data.

I have a feeling this is more to make it easier so I don't get so many DA calls
Which in turn will make his life a little less having to hear the drama

Of course the seed and sprouted and hubby is coming up with all sorts of ideas
lol I had a feeling this is what would happen

Yay the lawn finally got mowed hubby mowed I weeded !!!

The rest of the afternoon was nice hubby had the game on and i had my kindle
I had downloaded lots of free book

Old 11-05-2012, 05:22 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Karla, maybe hubby will be a little less cranky when you're working at odd hours now that he's a consultant.

Old 11-06-2012, 05:02 AM

Pattie I think you may have something there !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals