Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2012, 04:41 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

I have to catch up on the stuff I was unable to do while in TX. Close out the week and reconcile the books
As well as go through the pile of mail I brought home.
Since Hubby is on vacation I am going to start early and try to get everything done by noon so we can do stuff if he wants

I have to get started on my shopping,I have my list but just need to get out there.

I am going to try and get into the exercise room
lol I got good exercise yesterday because our seats were almost at the top of the stadium so I got a good leg workout going up and down the stairs with the kids

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2012, 06:39 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
Morning!

I'm waiting to hear from the auto place, I dropped off the key (silly us they had a key drop and we did not even see it yesterday). Anyway, they are looking at my car right now so gulp, wishful thinking that nothing too awful bad is wrong.

Thanks for the thoughts gals. It will be okay. I just turn into a bundle of nerves when something personal happens with my kids.

I'm with Karla, Pattie how did the open house go. How many different kinds of cookies did hubby and you make? I bet they were very well received.

No exercise today. I have hords of laundry to do and I need to find a place to put the few clothes Nick brought over. Might not hurt if I break out the chisel and do the bathrooms.

Have a good one!

Old 12-10-2012, 08:49 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
Wow, I can't believe they made you guys sit in the cheap seats! Kind of sends the wrong message to the kids, don't you think? Of course, they did get to go to a game, and kids probably don't 'get' that cheap seats part yet. Some of those stadiums, you couldn't PAY me to sit way up there!!!

Sandy, I'm glad things are working out, except for your vehicle woes. I know that worrying about your kid is the worst kind of worrying in the whole world. Too bad worrying can't help, and too bad we can't help worrying! That's pretty profound, eh?

Be back later to report my workout.

Old 12-10-2012, 01:54 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
Just finished a Denise Austin upper body workout that I haven't seen before. I am really out of shape; it's depressing.

Anyway, have a good one.

Old 12-10-2012, 02:42 PM

Connie you are far from out of shape!

Bummer on the car, fuel pump

Old 12-10-2012, 04:02 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Oh, no, Sandy. Any chance it's under warranty??? Sorry to hear about the kids' issues. Hugs to all.

We did 3 kinds of cookies.... Gingerbread madeleines, pecan sandies and white chip/orange cookies. They went over well. We served 2 cookies with a bowl of peppermint ice cream.

I finally got to exercise this a.m.... 3 miles, 20 min. weights. Why do I always think I can jump right into it as if I hadn't taken 3-4 weeks off??? Have to be at Marge's at 7 tomorrow a.m., so no time for my walk in the morning. Maybe if it's nice after Fred gets back from Golf, I'll get one in.

Busted butt today on the house. Got everything on my to do list done, believe it or not.

Karla, take me to the game next time. I love to go to football games, even if it's the nosebleed section!

Ooo...forgot to mention...DIana, the trainer is coming back. SOrry things didn't work out for her, but glad I'll have her back to whip my behind back into shape!

Old 12-11-2012, 03:18 AM

No Pattie my car is a 2007.

Cookies sound good especially the white chip orange ones!

Old 12-11-2012, 05:05 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times
Cookies and ice cream !!! Yup you will have the double the folks next year

I think the reason they have the kids in that section is for security. There must of been 4 or 5 different kids groups. That way everyone is in one section and you don't have to worry about the fans who are enjoying adult beverages.

What was cool is the season ticket holders know what the yellow t-shirts mean and as we were walking in the kids got a lot of applause and great job
I know they really enjoyed being recognized for their achievement

Sandy how long did they say it would take to replace the fuel pump ?

Old 12-11-2012, 06:14 AM

Well Karla, they got it in yesterday at 5 pm, not enough time to place it in. This morning sometime it should be done. He said that he had the car prepped so a couple of hours today will be all. Only thing is everyone is at work so I have to wait until Bob gets here from work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals