Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-22-2012, 05:53 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Is one word to describe it out there
It was 40 with a wc of 37 when I check the weather site when I got up
now it is 37 with a wc of 30 the temp gun is showing 30 -32 but with the breeze no frost

lol the temps are going the wrong way

Hubby is out in the workshop
we are heading out to do some last minute stuff this morning

Maybe we will take my car with the heated seats

I got 2 really nice camellias for MIL lol they are so nice I want one !!!
If I can find a spot I may have to go back

p.s. I am day confused I thought it was saturday all day yesterday
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2012, 11:18 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Don't feel bad Karla, I don't know what day or time it is. This too shall pass

Just got back from shopping, I have 3 more gifts to get and I know what they are so it will be run in and back out first thing tomorrow morning. I was going to get them today but I could not find a parking spot and it was only 12:30, so I thought I would put it off for early am tomorrow.

I saved 191.00 at Kohl's just now, got everything on the sale rack and then had an additional 20 percent off coupon. Now I have Kohl's cash, so I may have to go back there in my trip tomorrow. I just love that store.

Gotta get, just stopping in to say hello. Have a good one! Pattie, bake them cookies lady!

Old 12-22-2012, 05:00 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
All done baking. (((Wipes brow))) I ache all over, thanks to DIana and the cookie marathon too. We had a shorter day; only worked till about 4:30, 400 cookies, 4 types. ANd they weren't easy cookies, either - a spiral type that was dusted in powdered sugar, a raspberry jelly/white choc. cookie drizzled with white choc. glaze, a snickerdoodle croissant cookie, dusted in powdered sugar, and an Italian spice cookie in a powdered sugar glaze. What a mess! Tomorrow, I get to box them up and deliver them.

Hubby didn't buy much for me yesterday, so he's going back out tomorrow. He's such a glutton for punishment!

All his presents are wrapped and under the tree; he's already asking what the big one is! (it's the Bose system)

Sandy, you made out! I love Kohls.

Karla, we have a frost advisory for tonight.

Old 12-22-2012, 05:48 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Wow Pattie the cookies sound good! I think I need to sample a few of them, you know make sure that they are "giftable". lol.

Nick and the baby stopped by this afternoon, whew I really needed a weekend off from watching her. Between this cold flu bug I have, Christmas prep, and watching her I am beat. She is a doll tho, a little butterfly mouth that smiles so big when she sees us.

Old 12-23-2012, 03:42 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
Morning ladies
I made some cookies yesterday too but mine were not so fancy they were tear pour mix bake
Snicker doodles & choco chip they had the packages buy one get one free

We had fun at the mall got there before it got crowded I found a really good sale at belks so I bought myself a xmas present a double strand of pearls that were 60% off I have been wanting a double strand for years

I still have 2 things to get for hubby but since we keep going shopping together I am not able to get them so I will go out monday morning

Old 12-23-2012, 07:18 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Sandy, c'mon down! I'll be boxing them up shortly.

Karla, bring your cookies and we'll have a cookie swap! Altho, I think the Italian spice cookies might not be your favorite.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals