Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-18-2013, 06:28 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

It has been a pita one
lol I am not a good sick person I have trouble with the resting part

I think we are on the upslope of this bug I think the fever part is gone woo hoo

Now just waiting for the chest to clear

I did think about sweating it out by exercising but with my chest so congested it woudl bring on the coughing fits.

I have a bi of work stuff then maybe I will force myself to plunk down on the couch

What are you all up to
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2013, 07:55 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Morning to you Karla. Don't know what's up except for getting everything together for our little weekend getaway. My neck and back is still sore and tight, but I think I will do some kind of workout later.

Mystic got a haircut yesterday, she looks so good. Now, if she would just quit licking the fur off her stomach...Man, I wish vets made housecalls still.

Started a new Harlan Coben book the other night, Stay Close, so far so good, but a little violent for my taste.

Anyway, enough dawdling! Have a great day

Old 01-18-2013, 02:06 PM

just finished a DA workout, upper body, lever 3--oopsy. Oh well, I did it with lighter weights, so it wasn't too awful! Time to get busy around here with some stuff.

Enjoy your weekend.

Old 01-18-2013, 03:26 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Me too Connie, on DA only it is the older cardiac one.

Busy day, and bitterly cold up here. Supposed to get colder too, plus snow. Not a happy camper on that.

Kim is still flirting with labor, each day brings a new complaint. She saw the doctor yesterday and baby is healthy, Kim is healthy (but not a happy camper). The nurse called it false labor, but I don't think it is. Oh well, baby will come when she is good and ready.

Gotta get. Karla, get better, that flu is nasty and keeps people down for a good week, and then a couple of weeks to get over the cough. I hope that is not what you have.

Connie, I think it is so cool that Mystic will let someone cut her hair. Never heard of a cat who would stand for that!

Old 01-18-2013, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
Me too Connie, on DA only it is the older cardiac one.

Busy day, and bitterly cold up here. Supposed to get colder too, plus snow. Not a happy camper on that.

Kim is still flirting with labor, each day brings a new complaint. She saw the doctor yesterday and baby is healthy, Kim is healthy (but not a happy camper). The nurse called it false labor, but I don't think it is. Oh well, baby will come when she is good and ready.

Gotta get. Karla, get better, that flu is nasty and keeps people down for a good week, and then a couple of weeks to get over the cough. I hope that is not what you have.

Connie, I think it is so cool that Mystic will let someone cut her hair. Never heard of a cat who would stand for that!
Uh--she doesn't exactly 'stand for that' - it's sort of a battle, I imagine, with her wiggling and complaining VERY loudly the entire time. We have to get her shaved a few time a year, her fur gets too nasty and I'll just leave it at that.

Yeah, those babies, they love to keep you waiting.

Old 01-18-2013, 04:41 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
I'm baaaa-aacccck!!!!

Had a wonderful time; am a bit tired on one hand, but rested at the same time. I know it doesn't make sense, but I feel so relaxed after being pampered for 4 terrific days (2 of which included quality time in the spa.....).

Missed hubby and was glad to be home, tho. 4 days of being in one place with all those people was fun, but it's nice to be home in peace and quiet.

Sorry to hear you're not feeling too great, Karla.

Sandy, I fully expected to see that you're a gramma again. Poor girl.

OK, I'll be back in the morning. I'm tired and going to hit the sofa...

Old 01-18-2013, 06:25 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Welcome home Pattie, I am glad you enjoyed yourself!

Lol, Connie I enjoyed reading that Cats don't stand for very much.

Old 01-19-2013, 06:10 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
Morning ladies

Connie I remember once trying to give a cat a bath yeah once was enough

Sandy if the baby knew what a terrific grandma was waiting she would hurry up Kim should tell her

Welcome home Pattie sounds like you had a really fun time 2 spa days how nice a treat was that !!!

I guess yesterday everything peeked or maybe it was all the stuff I am taking but I felt really bad in the evening

I can say this morning I am actually feeling better
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals