Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2007, 03:54 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

good morning everyone

lol well I don't think there is one part of me that isn't sore

I guess sawing down a tree and digging up the root ball is more of a work out than I realized

rofl even my fingers hurt

see the bottle bush tree in front of the glass block window thats the one I "took out" only it was bigger since it had grown since I took the picture

Today will be mowing day

lol guess who is coming to visit for 3 days
my sisters dog Scout
and I think I am going to be on Chaos duty tonight and tomorrow
lol it will be dog over load

the motivation is good though with scout there is no getting out of the morning walk, she is very vocal about walking

ok I have just made myself tired just thinking about it

What will your day be like
I am telling you we should all head to fuzzys for the BBQ

karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2007, 05:23 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Sounds good. I'm ready for a nice BBQ, and since it's going to rain here today, I'm on my way! Want me to bake a pie?

Karla, you deserve an owie or ten. That's quite the "bush" there! Go for a hot tub, or get DH to give you a much-deserved rubdown.

No exercise for me today. My legs felt like dead weights yesterday. Think I'll take it easy today.

Have a wonderful Sunday, all.

Old 10-21-2007, 08:07 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
Dang Karla, you should have asked to borrow my chain saw. Tree would have been down fast!

We were up late last night working on costumes. Pray for cool weather on Sat, or I will roast to death in my 40 pounds of costume. I will look incredible, but might just not survive if it is 80 & humid in the evening.

Shadow has dragged me all over the park chasing squirrels, which were out in abundance this morning.

Now, I think the laundry fairy missed my house this week. So did the sweeping fairy. First house I have ever had with a hard surface floor throughout. Can't say I much care for it.

Old 10-21-2007, 10:32 AM

4,273 posts, read 15,252,569 times
OOOOH, I love sunflowers! Karla, you are so handy! I wouldn't know the first thing to taking down a bush! I'd be like, "You want me to pull what out where and then then what?" heehee

I jogged 2.4 miles around the neighborhood yesterday and actually went to the gym for some weights. Woo-hoo. It has been a while since I did weights and my chest and shoulders are soooooore. Taking a break today and hopefully get back on tomorrow.

Happy Sunday to all!

Old 10-21-2007, 01:37 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times
oo evey you have a chain saw !!!
I was going to "borrow" hubby circular saw but he didn't think so

I hope you are going to post a picture of your costume for us.

foma
the sunflowers are "blackeyed susand" or rubeckia
lol you plant them once then they reseed over and over lol and over
want some seeds

scout is here and they only had a short bark session

I don;thave to watch chaos so it won't be so "dog busy"

its raining off and on so I didn't mow

kind of a lazy day
watched 2 episodes of Quincy

karla

Old 10-21-2007, 08:10 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
Heck-I waited as long as I could for you all! Sorry, but if it's any consolation, I ate enough for ALL OF US!!! Egads-talk about feeling guilty!! See you all tomorrow...

Old 10-21-2007, 08:13 PM

1,375 posts, read 6,303,674 times
I'm with you...guilty, guilty today...fast food for lunch, including a chocolate chip cookie. It's been one of those days!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals