Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-28-2013, 05:44 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,106,019 times

Advertisements

Wow I can't believe it is the last day of February
This month has flown by

but that also is 2 months since we stopped smoking

I have to take Hiroko to the eye Dr for her post surgery follow up. She also wants to stop at the cambodian grocery store on the way home
That will be a new experience for me

A little chilly this morning (49) but headed to 68 so will head out for the walk/jog this afternoon

What are you all up to today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2013, 09:34 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,526,885 times
Oh Karla, two months?! FANtastic! Don't you feel a whole lot better?

I haven't seen a Cambodian grocer up here, but there are several Asia grocers, and I found one that has bulk spices that is a real bargain of a way to buy them.

Don't know what's going on here today. Nothing much so far.

Old 02-28-2013, 01:57 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,526,885 times
Just did a 20 minute total-body [level 2] workout from befit. It was hard. I am a little shaky!

Old 02-28-2013, 04:48 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,219,750 times
Evening ladies!

Sigh, no exercise today just work. I am going to go back to the stairs tho, walking up three flights (in a very old building, lots of stairs) and walking down them a couple times a day will help out on work days during the winter.

Sigh, I knew it would happen but not so soon. Bob is searching jobs out of state. We have been here almost 2 years and nothing has happened. There just is not a lot of good paying jobs here, nor is there a lot of printing jobs here. Most companies in Michigan are going over to hiring through the temporary companies, poor pay, poor benefits. He had a telephone interview today with a company in TN. He has a friend from NC that just got a job with the GROWING company, and he is relocating from WI to TN this weekend. Sigh, bitter sweet. Not sure how I feel about leaving the kids again, but I know we cannot continue this way. I want my own house again.

Sorry did not mean to whine but dang, I really am miserable about this job loss thing and the state of Michigan.

I will probably be posting late tomorrow, going over to Kim's so I can love on that sweet baby!

Old 03-01-2013, 05:49 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,106,019 times
Sandy fingers crossed that things change and he finds something there

lol Connie in most ways yes we do feel better but then there are those crazy crazy days when I would really like the real thing instead of the ele one
But I refuse to fail
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals