Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2013, 05:33 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

lol that is what my plans are for today

We do have to run to the post office to mail the bowls I mentioned yesterday

and stop at Sams for ground beef and a few other things

After that I think it is time for some one on one with my kindle
Cold coming in tonight suppose to go as low as 31 so going to have some freeze time

What are you up to ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2013, 09:28 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
Cold here, too. I don't think it got above freezing yesterday, and it's 26 now. Mh went to this open house thing down near Columbus for a wooden boat factory or something. No plans beyond that, and that's fine. I am ready for winter to be over.

My neck and shoulders are kind of sore, could be from working out? Not liking it, regardless.

Have a good one, all. A kindle kind of day sounds sweet, but whenever I read now, it makes me sleepy. That's because I read EVERY night before I [can you guess?] go to sleep!

ETA I just did a short HIIT lower-body workout, just to have one in for the day.

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 03-02-2013 at 10:44 AM..

Old 03-02-2013, 11:36 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
Afternoon.

I took a short walk this morning, short because it is cold, cold out there. But on a good note the sun was out earlier, and this week should be warming up some (not sure on the temps, hopefully over freezing).

Watching a movie, and Bob and I will visit a nice sports bar tonight to partake in dinner and drinks. At least it gets us out of the house, getting stir crazy here.

Have a good one. Oh Karla those bowls were beautiful!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals