Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2013, 05:35 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

Good morning
Happy Saturday !!!!

We have a 88th Birthday lunch to go to today

Then home to pack up (and I hope sort) the stuff on the floor of hubbys office and the exercise room in preparation for ceiling popcorn removal on Monday

I also have to figure out what to do with the clothes in the closet do I leave them and risk having to wash everything or do I take them out lay them on the bed in the master and put them back one they have removed the popcorn

I am also going to see what I can find in the way of bookshelves with bottoms that have doors to hide stuff

up lol busy day ahead
How about you all,what are you up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2013, 08:41 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
Karla, can you cover up the clothes in the closet with [?] sheets or plastic or something? Taking it all out is a huge job--I know, we had plumbing problems once and I had to take it down so the plumber could get to it. Another time, the rod 'broke' and luckily they were packed in so tightly, they didn't even fall! Sort of like how they are in stores sometimes. But sort of not...

Don't know what's on tap here.

My mouth feels better, but the thing on my tongue is gross, and my ear and jaw hurt a little--just like before. I really was thinking of a chiropractor, but guess it'll have to wait til I find out the results of the tongue crap.

Karla, as far as your therapy, are you doing stuff for your neck, too? Exercises? Stretches?

Have a good day--maybe I'll squeeze in a quickie workout right now!

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 04-27-2013 at 09:01 AM.. Reason: squeeze, not squeak

Old 04-27-2013, 08:43 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Morning all! I should be out and about already but have been watching Good morning America and since 9 been putzing around on the puter.

No exercise today, but I will be hitting the yard in a few hours. It is beautiful up here today, windows are already open!

Gotta get ready for my day. Here is hoping you have a wonderful day.

Old 04-27-2013, 12:48 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
Wow, sounds good Sandy. I have only had the windows open 1 time this year. A lot of them have plastic on them, but not all do. The new front storm door has a screen thingy that you can slide open, which is nice, but it seems to attract window salesmen.

Did a very short, 10 minute whole body thing. Then did some more arm ones and the split squats. Now it's time for chores, I guess.

Hope you all have a great day.

Old 04-27-2013, 05:25 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Half way through a book I began reading early today. It was a wonderful and relaxing day. Bob topped it off by grilling brats this evening for dinner (every once in a while I have to have that fix). Windows still open but I am thinking of closing the slidder one.

Old 04-28-2013, 09:43 AM

43 posts, read 100,204 times
I was running another 21 Kilometers, the 2nd 1 I manage to do in just under 2 hours!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals