Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2007, 06:35 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,106,019 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

Just a reminder to turn your clocks back before you go to bed tonight

Unless you live in a place where they don't. are there any ?

It is a nice brisk 57 degrees right now. I think today will be a yard work day.

Fall is in the air

even the dogs seem friskier lol just what I need a friskier Lola

So what are you plans for the day

karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2007, 06:41 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,255,021 times
Good morning.

Survived the b'day. It was a very nice day. Thanks to all the CD friends for their wishes. You folks are the best.

I think I'm going to try to work off one of those breadsticks today and take the ol' bike out for a spin. I'm still full from our visit to Olive Garden. aaaarrrrrggghhh!

Not much else going on. It's about 64 here in SW FL. Time to get out the turtlenecks! No, it's beautiful. I shut off the A/C and opened a bunch of windows. It smells so fresh in here this morning.

Have a great Saturday, all.

Old 11-03-2007, 08:45 AM

72,406 posts, read 18,195,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Good morning.

Survived the b'day. It was a very nice day. Thanks to all the CD friends for their wishes. You folks are the best.

I think I'm going to try to work off one of those breadsticks today and take the ol' bike out for a spin. I'm still full from our visit to Olive Garden. aaaarrrrrggghhh!

Not much else going on. It's about 64 here in SW FL. Time to get out the turtlenecks! No, it's beautiful. I shut off the A/C and opened a bunch of windows. It smells so fresh in here this morning.

Have a great Saturday, all.
Oh! Glad to hear you had a good time
I am taking turns with Roma while Jeannie's away.
Super foggy here this morning,cannot see even next door

Old 11-03-2007, 09:19 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,224,652 times
Morning Peeps!

We also turned off the A/C yesterday & opened up the house. It was in the low 60's here this morning and we all slept in (a real sleep in, not Karla's 6:30 sleep in).

Extra wild dog dragged me all over this morning, then went across the street to get the neighbor's dogs to come out & play. Funny, they are sitting in their house & hear a bark at the door so they just let the dogs out. They know what that bark means.

I am bound & determined to finish my photo project that I started last week finished today, but it might just be too pretty outside to be inside.

Old 11-03-2007, 10:56 AM

4,273 posts, read 15,248,856 times
Hello ladies! It's pretty nice out here, too, but the problem is we live out in the country and the farmers do their fertilizin' so the air isn't exactly all that crisp and fresh if you catch my drift! We left the window open last night b'c we didn't smell anything. Thinking it was "safe", we woke up this morning accusing each other of "lettin' one out"! I know, DH and I are pretty immature.

Karla, the ASU campus is wonderful but I don't know about their colors: maroon and gold. Eww! I'm doubting attending school at the main campus b'c I've "been there done that" with the whole college experience so I may attend one of their sattelite campuses instead. That's the dilemma right now!

We woke up late this morning so our intended run was "postponed" b'c I was too hungry to run. We had pancakes instead. I'd say it was the better choice. We woke up to phone calls b'c family was worried about DH. I don't know if y'all heard in the news about the nuclear power plant west of Phoenix, but a pipe bomb was brought in by a contractor. It's like Fort Knox there so the guy didn't get far but everybody was callin' to make sure Dh was OK. Kinda scary and I didn't even want him to go to work. I think I said "I love you" about 10 times and hugged him just a little longer than usual. He just rolled his eyes and said, "I'll be fine!"

Happy Saturday to all. Let's hope that the Hollywood strike doesn't last long. I want to see some quality scripts written darn it!

Old 11-03-2007, 11:34 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,526,885 times
Run/pancakes? Run/pancakes? Yep, tough call!?! Did mine-all I am going to do, anyway! Have a good day everybody!

Old 11-03-2007, 12:18 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,255,021 times
The bike and I made it out this morning. DH actually went with me on his! I've been trying to get him to do that for 2 months now! We did about 30 minutes.

Pancakes, huh? I have some real maple syrup I'll share if you share your flapjacks!

Old 11-03-2007, 12:34 PM

4,273 posts, read 15,248,856 times
haha, we had real maple syrup too so I'm not sharin'!!!!!

I grew up on just "pancake syrup" so it doesn't matter to me but hubby will hvae nothing but maple on his so that's what we try to get!

Old 11-03-2007, 06:50 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,106,019 times
ooo I love pancakes but no syrup on mine

sounds like everyone had a nice day

spent a couple hours in the yard and the screenroom decided to move the patio table back into the screenroom
I am looking forward to sleeping tonight it is so nice and cool we have the sliding door to the screenroom open so we will be able to use the comforter

see you all in the am

Old 11-03-2007, 07:37 PM

986 posts, read 2,807,448 times
Hi all..getting here a little late.
Foma..that is so scarry about the pipe bomb...
Hope everyone had a great saturday
nomoresnow..happy belated birthday
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals