Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2013, 06:34 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

Today is payroll day but I can't enter it yet because a certain person hasn't gone in yet and fixed the "time cards" I still can't figure out why folks have such a problem clocking back in after their break. Sure I could learn how to fix it but I figure if I make this certain person do it over and over they may have a CTJM with the staff.

I am heading back in to the exercise room to do more sorting today

another 95 degree days today

What are you all up to today?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2013, 06:38 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
Going to be hot here today, too, Karla, but we're expecting a cool 92.

Will be finishing things up here today...I probably won't be in much over the next 2 weeks...mom gets upset if i'm online too much and I get that.

Not a good day yesterday...not only did I get hacked, but someone made a fraudulent charge on our credit card... in London, England, no less. So our cc was canceled and I can't use it on my vacation. But it beats having a bunch of bad charges racked up.

You'll be in my thoughts tomorrow, Connie. Best of luck.

Old 06-18-2013, 06:48 AM

Pattie that sucks.. it happened to CD Tell them to rush you a replacement card and have Len fedex or priority mail it to you up there.

oh ladies I am pruning back my devils backbone and if any of you want cuttings (they root really easy) let me know and I will send you some

this is what it looks like

Variegated Red Bird Cactus, Red Slippers Spurge, Devil's Backbone, Jacob's Ladder,Euphorbia tithymaloides 'Variegata', Pedilanthus tithymaloides 'Variegatus'- Almost Eden

Old 06-18-2013, 08:30 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
Thanks for the idea...we've already talked about it. The card should be here in 2 days, but I don't want to spend that much to have it rushed up north. It's not a major problem, just an inconvenience.

Hmmm...gotta go check out that plant.

Old 06-18-2013, 09:57 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
Wow, that is a cool looking plant! It says zone 11, but I wonder if it was in a big pot or something, if it would survive over the winter in the garage? Or if it was close to the house and covered w/mulch? We were talking about that yesterday, that some people do that with their peonies. There's a Proven Winners calibrachoa that I saw online called Sweet Tart, and a friend of ours dad owns a big greenhouse, nursery, topsoil etc. company and he stopped and we were talking plants for a bit.

Anyway, sure, I will take a cutting if you really want to do that. My skills are limited though in that department. The colors look like some of the little coleus that I planted earlier this year.

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 06-18-2013 at 10:33 AM..

Old 06-18-2013, 04:57 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Evening all!

Stopping in to say hello. We know that no exercise happens on Tuesday cuz it is a work day. Gave my 2 weeks and it was a wonderful feeling. Lol, one gal was overwhelmed (the one that I do her "dirty" work. She may not get away with that if someone who is more controling is picked for my job. ANYWAY, my peps told me that they were going to miss me and that (this is the head honcho paralegal speaking........she said she would be a reference for me if I wanted) that was what I needed to hear. No problems leaving that place tho, the other AA is just a controling person who was mad that I did not tell her and left it up to the office manager.

See you all.

Old 06-18-2013, 05:42 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Oh almost forgot, have fun Pattie we will miss you

Old 06-19-2013, 06:20 AM

Pattie there is a envelope priority mail that is around $5. it will be to you in 2-3 days.

Sandy have her write the reference while she is still warm and fuzzy and before she realizes how much harder their jobs will be with you gone.

Connie we are zone 9 and it grows amazing the final size will be determined by the size of your pot. We got ours in a maybe 1 gal pot and it is huge. Hang on I will post a picture on FB and tag you. ok done
They reminded me of the coleus in your picture which is what made me thing you needs some cuttings

Since they are kinda in the cacti family they are really easy to care for. I rooted some cutting by just sticking them in dirt kinda like jade plants.
I would put them in a pot and keep the soil kinda moist until rooted . The more sun they get the more pink the leaves get. I would bring the pot inside in a sunny window for the winter. They don't get that bushy just longer. So thats why I will send you lots of cuttings. DM me your address.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals