Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 05:47 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
lol I am sitting here with my fleece blankie wrapped around my legs and feet
I guess i should go put on my jammie pants and some socks but noooooo

so how is everyone today

it's friday wooo Hoooo
fun day ahead I am meeting a couple of women that I met on the Jax forums that I have become friends with for lunch. we are going to go check out this pizza place that I found
whats really funny is my hubbys bosses wife called earlier this week to ask if we all wanted to meet for dinner tonight rofl she said lets get pizza

so it will be pizza for lunch and dinner rofl good thing it will be at different places .

So i think today needs to be pizza day

I can't wait till next week i am finally over this junk my 2nd graders gave me so I can go back to the gym. lol i won't have to worry about everyone giving me that "get your germs out of here" look when I start coughing

So what are you plans for the day if you not busy come on along and join us for lunch

karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2007, 06:27 AM

448 posts, read 1,049,981 times
Woke up this morning with snow on the ground. Yipee! It just reminds me I need to go car shopping. I have been avoiding it. Don't feel like making car payments. I usually drive a Subaru in the winter and a mustang convertable in the summer. Last spring son #2 started driving and inherited the Sub. I can't drive the Mustang all winter and we don't need a gazillion cars sitting around so it should go and I should get something...p.....p.....practical. Too many teenage boys needing car insurance.

Enough about that ....I may get bumped to the Auto forum to chat with all the gear heads!
Exercise....I will have to go to the gym....too slippery to walk or jog it's that icy wet snow. I have been writing papers for an online class and doing push ups during my writers block moments (lots of those!) I have discovered 2 things...push ups make my chest sore, and I have regressed to doing only half push ups it has been so long. If I put my nose to the floor, it will stay there!

Old 11-09-2007, 06:50 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times
ooo missmouse
I love car shopping !!! can I come with you
I am pretty good at it

lol the one time I tried to do a pushup lol my nose became one with the floor and of course I was laughing so hard that trying to get myself up was a challenge

Old 11-09-2007, 06:52 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Happy Friday to you, too! Pizza day sounds good, but I'm afraid I can't meet you for lunch, Karla, unless you're lunching in Ft. Myers! We have tickets to a show tonight and, although hubby would rather skip it, we have friends going with us, so I'd have to leave before lunch started to get back in time. Oh, well.

A little warmer today than yesterday, but it's still a bit chilly for this time of year. At least I don't have my fleece out yet!

Missmouse, I so know what you're going thru. I will not miss that white, slippery stuff this year, that's for sure.

Well, back on topic....I'm being exercise lazy today. Stayed right in bed thru the gym trip. But I may start cleaning the windows on the lanai today. We'll see.

Enjoy the day, all.

Old 11-09-2007, 08:01 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,090 times
Good morning folks,

It's a beautiful day here in the dairy air. Once the hubster wakes up we'll be going for a nice long walk.

Rach ... you've done an awesome job losing the weight. Go tell the BF to stick a meat and tater pasty up his bum, then start laughing when you see his expression! It'll make you feel so much better!

Old 11-09-2007, 08:05 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
Good Morning!

Pizza? Did someone say pizza?

We took the extended walk around the park this morning. I can feel the blood pumping in my legs. Shadow got to chase bunnies, an otter, and of course a gazillion squirrels along the way.

Sounds like it is recycling day, so I will be doing all of the heavy lifting. Hmmmm, maybe I will head to Jax for pizza.......

Old 11-09-2007, 09:48 AM

4,273 posts, read 15,252,569 times
Boy oh boy ... teenage boys and car insurance. I cannot imagine what the rates are!! Good luck car shopping. I dread car shopping, too. It's an all day thing!

Karla, you painted a very pretty picture with your first post ... I like to be snuggled in jammies with some nice cold weather! But alas, it's going to be in the 80s today. It's cooling down so I can't complain but it's not enough to snuggle in fleece! heehee

I don't think I'm heading to the gym today. Too much to get done! (excuses excuses!)

Old 11-09-2007, 12:01 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
Whew, what a workout! Now, it's time for Tony the Tiger, then maybe some raking...
Have fun everyone-and tet, I hope your husband had fun on his walk with you and your beautiful dairy air!

Old 11-09-2007, 12:23 PM

1,226 posts, read 3,645,635 times
Good evening everyone!

(Ok, I know, I know... I haven't been here since... well... this summer? But... I've... *insert great excuse here*...)

First, I will summarize my training the last couple of... months. I've been lazy, and then I started walking again. That's it, I'm afraid... If one doesn't count the "moped-pushings" I've done on several occasions when the moped refuses to "satisfye my needs of transportation". Like yesterday. Seriously, it's weighing over 100 kilos (about 200 lbs), so it's a great workout! (I had to push it over 1 kilometers yesterday, so...my arms are sore today.)

So, today I went for a short walk through the village. I have only one reason for doing this, since it was half past 5 pm and pitch dark (and I'm one of the most cowardly people when it comes to being alone in the darkness) - we have snow! Oh, y'all should see it! It's white, and cold. Terrific!
Since this was the first snow ever for my new baby-persian, Prins Albert, I had to show it to him. He thought it was very fun to finally go outside, but he did not appreciate it anymore as soon as he touched the snow. That poor thing...
Up north they got snow months ago, but we finally got some of that "white, slippery stuff" ourselves now. (Ok, we got some last week to, but it melted away too soon to be called "the first snow this winter").

So, enjoy your pizzas now, ladies! I've already eaten dinner, so no pizza for me, but... Can I translate "pizza" into "ice cream" instead, miss Karla? You must understand, my English can get a bit... "mixed up" sometimes

Old 11-09-2007, 12:31 PM

4,273 posts, read 15,252,569 times
LOL Sweden, don't think for a minute you can use the "my English is not so good" bit on us! We all know you know English perfectly well on this thread!

I wish I lived in a village. That would be so cool to call my city "a village". It sounds so ... homely and welcoming .... and warm!

I vote lugging around your moped counts as exercise!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals