Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 05:49 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,109,893 times

Advertisements

good morning everyone
3 more days till we all will be eating way more than we will admit to

so thats 3 days to exercise and pre-burn the calories coming on Thurs

heading to the gym in about an hour to spin spin away

whats your exercise plan to combat the food fest

karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2007, 06:23 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,360,540 times
Good grief ... 3 days!

I'm walking and tackling the Christmas boxes. I swear they get heavier each year.

Got my topiary done. Not one for bragging, but I really did a good job this year! I even made a swag for an old sled. At this rate I might even tackle a wreath.

Have a great day. Glad ro hear the DH is better NMS. Any Mac and Cheese left?

Old 11-19-2007, 06:35 AM

tet we need pictures "whittish "
because i need ideas for something out front

Old 11-19-2007, 06:41 AM

448 posts, read 1,049,722 times
Yeah, I want to see the topiary too.
Yesterday we helped my SIL unload a trailer she had stored all of her stuff in for 4 years. (2nd,marriage combined households, too much stuff) That was my workout. Of course there was mouse poop everywhere and her hubby kept wanting to open boxes to check them and it was her stuff and she just wanted us to unload it so she could go through it. Poor thing, it's like having a bunch of strangers over to look through your underwear drawer. She feels much better now, and I hope my butt looks better after all those squats!

Old 11-19-2007, 07:36 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,257,904 times
Hi, all. Hubby's feeling better, but his back is still hurting, just not as much. The mac and cheese was good and, yes, there are some leftovers.

I'm happy to report that I'm back in the fold today; no more Lazy Susan here. I did 25 min. in the gym this morning. Then we went to Publix and got the goodies for Thursday. I think I'll do a bike ride this morning, too.

Have a great day, all. Tet, I'd like to see your masterpiece, too.

Old 11-19-2007, 09:27 AM

4,610 posts, read 11,099,432 times
Good morning everyone!

Chloe and I had our nice morning walk. I even did some squats yesterday and today the back of my legs hurt so I know I worked those muscles!!

Old 11-19-2007, 09:47 AM

23,012 posts, read 34,372,809 times
Well I did my exercise to combat the birthday food over the weekend

Old 11-19-2007, 12:03 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,529,102 times
nms, you could have chimed in "not that there's anything wrong with that" when your friend made her unfortunately worded comment! Anyway, yesterday afternoon, into evening-til dark-cold cold dark-I raked wet stinkin' leaves and hauled them out to the curb-me, dh [who had a leafblower] and my son [for a short time]. That about did me in, boy were they heavy and plentiful, despite the tree-trimming we did in the fall. Still put myself through the paces today, though, but boy do I feel old! [maybe because I kind of AM]

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 11-19-2007 at 01:22 PM.. Reason: realized something

Old 11-19-2007, 01:43 PM

hi all
well spinning class was rough today
lol one girls joked that she wanted a tough workout and there you go
went through 2 bottles of water
I keep telling them right before class begins that we should all ditch and go out for breakfast
lol funny how the instructor can "roll her eyes:" just like my hubby does

nms rofl "shame" on you for teasing us that there is left over mac and cheese and no directions to be able to go get some

well going out with our sunday breakfast friends for dinner tonight and I am going to enjoy every bite of my bacon cheeseburger

then grocery shopping lol that should be interesting hey at least we won't be starving and buy junk food which is what happens if you go when you are hungry

I will stop in later because after a big meal and then the food store hubby will be snoozing by 8 lol

Old 11-19-2007, 01:52 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,257,904 times
Did a 20 min. bike ride this morning.

DH and I decided we'd start our REAL weight-loss programs after Christmas. No sense in starting now. BUt wait, then there's New Years, then Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day.... you get the idea!

OK, Karla....Take I75 to 41, take a right at the Pine Lakes sign......We'll be waiting. Maybe even strawberry daiquiris!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals