Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2013, 06:45 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

Good morning
Happy Thursday
Yay the cleaning lady is coming today

I just finished organizing some stuff like under Hubbys sink in the bathroom. I am slowly relining every cabinet and drawer that doesn't have the new stuff

Heading into the exercise room to tread on the mill and might just get on the bike too if there is something good on TV

Today is suppose to be out last warm day for awhile 81 then tomorrow it is suppose to be on 67

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2013, 01:03 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Hey, Karla...can ya send the cleaning lady down here, please???

I was going to go to the gym today, but I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. I finally took 2 Advil PM at 2:30 and woke up too late because I wanted to get going on painting the shutters at 7. I did manage to get half of them done today. We have 7 pairs of them and I got 3-1/2 pairs done. It got too hot and the paint was drying faster than I could spread it, so I quit. OK, OK...that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

WHen I came in, I made some of those fudge no bake cookies for a meeting tomorrow and am relaxing for a bit before I get supper rolling. It's a pasta dish; I'll make the sauce and pasta then we can just throw it together whenever we're ready to eat. Hmmmm....I'm hungry now.

Old 11-08-2013, 04:57 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times
Pattie the CL is the best idea I ever had. With both of us here all day the last thing I want to do is the heavy cleaning. I have her come every 3 weeks I do the lite stuff in between
You could always have someone come once a month

Old 11-08-2013, 07:22 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
With my ex, we had a lady come in every other week. I loved it. But, now that I'm a "lady of leisure" I feel I can fit in a bit of housework here and there. Besides, it's not really in the budget right now.

We pick up Ditto this morning! SHe not only had a tape worm; they also found hook worms! Poor baby - no wonder she was sick. Storm will be happy to see her little sister.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals