U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-30-2007, 02:06 PM

8,192 posts, read 19,078,090 times
Dogs go to Canine Christmas (or they go to Petsmart) to get their picture taken with Santa.
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2007, 06:40 PM

4,215 posts, read 9,956,967 times
Oh dear, yet another day of laziness ... did not go work out today.

On a lighter (figuratively and not literally!) note, I saw rain for the first time today in MONTHS. I never thought I'd be happy to see rain!

Old 11-30-2007, 07:39 PM

17,776 posts, read 20,964,233 times
hey all
well the lawn finally got mowed today !!!!!!!

what fun I had plant shopping with chaos's dad we picked out some great palm trees.
lol did you know you can negotiate I managed to get the guy to reduce the installation price on each plant and also got him to come down on a couple of palms
we figured this equaled about a $800 savings lol this was almost as much fun as car shopping negotiating

they are putting them in on Tuesday. his family is coming for the holidays, it will be the first time some of them have seen the house so it will be nice that the landscaping will be in.

oh I get to play with chaos this weekend
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals