Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2014, 09:11 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times

Advertisements

It isn't lung cancer, Karla. It is from the original head and neck cancer that has spread into my lungs. It's just as bad, but technically it isn't lung cancer.

Sandy, he told me last time, before this latest CAT scan, that they were too small to biopsy. He said they'd grown by millimeters although someone else read and measured, I guess. I think the fact that it has spread means it will keep spreading unless they try to stop it from growing and spreading. That's why the chemo. Thank you for the message board info. I was looking n cancer.gov/clinicaltrials last night. Oh-and there isn't one of those cancer treatment centers of America in Cleveland. I don't know what I was thinking. Maybe thinking of Cleveland Clinic?

Gotta go get ready to go do some something. It's 34 and sunny, which is pretty good for around here lately.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2014, 02:16 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Connie, I'm so sorry to hear this. Don't give up hope. My ex was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer 7 years ago and, thanks to the doctor he found at Johns Hopkins, he's still around. Most people don't make it thru the first year with PC. I'm with Sandy and Karla. You need anything, we're here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals