Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2014, 05:31 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

Morning all
Happy Thursday

Sorry I didn't get to start the thread yesterday I had school early then a hair appt,got home from that at 3:30 got some work stuff done and before ou knew it the day was gone

I went with more highlights this time I think I like the little bit lighter

Today it check day
I also have to stop by the eye glass place when I stopped by Monday there were 4 people waiting nope not waiting that long

I think for exercise today will be the treadmill I found the original Dragnet TV series on Demand so I can watch 2 episodes and get in a nice "wog"

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2014, 10:10 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
Today, I might try to do one of DA's workouts online. Last night, I did a kind of walking/upper body one, with some hammer curls, bicep curls, front and lateral raises and some shoulder presses. It seems like I have lost ALL of my muscle tone in my arms (and legs).

I discovered this morning that, that Mio stuff you use to flavor water, has caffeine in it! No calories [boo] but caffeine. So, I put a squirt in my cranberry/cherry juice. Maybe it'll put some pep in my step. Between that and my coffee, something should happen.

Have a good day.

Old 03-06-2014, 08:28 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
Hey there!

Busy gals. Well I was not going to post because I skipped exercise today but it was for good reason, I was on the phone with first Bob then Kim. So my exercise time was spent doing other stuff.

Getting a bit warm here, and better tomorrow. I stopped after work and had to splurge on a few tops, I was looking for pants too but did not see any that took my interest.

Gotta get, almost bed time.

Old 03-07-2014, 05:53 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times
Morning ladies
Well it was so nasty yesterday I didn't leave the house. I did get all my work done though

Connie I didn't know that about the Mio but now I know why I was up late when drinking it
Sandy How is everyone up north?

Hey where's Pattie ?

Old 03-07-2014, 04:05 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
I'm thinking Pattie is in remodel h@$l they had some work to do around the house.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals