Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2014, 06:39 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,067,987 times

Advertisements

Good morning
Happy Tuesday
Happy April !!!!

Hopefully no one will April fools prank you

Payroll today
and I think I am going to hit the treadmill

Its suppose to hit 81 today I want to "putz" around in the garden
The citrus trees are in bloom and my backyard smells amazing

What are you all up to today?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2014, 04:28 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,210,919 times
Evening Karla. I just got back from a short walk with Gracie, it is beautiful out.

I saw yesterday that you are heading to TX, what a nice trip, are you planning any sight seeing?

Once I get off the computer I am going to pick out what exercise to do, leaning to the 4 minute one that hits my tummy area.

I want to get some planters for the porch and I see the flower place down the street is open, I may have to go there tomorrow night.

See you all tomorrow.

Old 04-01-2014, 04:45 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,228,611 times
Awfully sore today from the workout and power washing yesterday, but it was all worth it.

Today, I painted the stuff I power washed yesterday. It looks really good, but does need a 2nd coat. We had left our golf cart out on the driveway last week and got a 3" rain storm. Well, the golf cart rusted all over the driveway. I'll send you a photo showing how the paint was covering those rust stains. Unbelievable. I was so happy we didn't paint it when we had hoped to. The weather and our health just didn't cooperate, thank goodness.

So one more big bite out of that elephant.

Sandy, So happy to hear about your company.

Karla, can I please hide in your suitcase???

Old 04-02-2014, 05:59 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,067,987 times
Morning ladies

lol on the sightseeing well unless you count vendors and the car dealers surrounding the restaurant that I am going to see about getting their catering business.

Its a quick trip I leave here Sunday night and get back Wednesday night
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals