Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2014, 06:39 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

Good morning
Happy Monday !!!

I have to close out last week first
Then I am hitting the exercise room

I am probably going to split my work out between the treadmill & the bike

It is going to be 90 today and they are saying a 50% chance of rain
lol where was the 90 this weekend when the cooler temps would of helped

What fun and exciting things do you all have planned for today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2014, 02:58 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
Morning, all. Today I did one of the HIIT workouts that I did last week, a 10 min,. one--the one I posted. Need to find some arm exercises--shoulder really, and Billy suggested rows and such. The resistance band I have would probably be great for those.

He bought this big workout machine thing that he almost has put together. Ordered it before we went to visit and just got it last week. Hopefully he can squeeze into the room to use it after he has it all done! I also did a shorter HIIT workout Saturday--boy, it kicked my butt some.

Got a couple of Joseph's Coats and potted them this weekend with some vinca vine. Add that to the gazillion I already have out front. I need professional help...arranging them.

Have a good day, all.

Old 06-23-2014, 03:10 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Well, good afternoon, Ladies. Thought I'd take a moment and drop by to say hello. I hope you're all doing well.

I haven't been on CD in a long, long time, not even as a lurker. It seems real life has just kind of pushed it aside. I guess after what, 9 years or so, it's run its course. but I still think of you all often and hope life is good.

Len and I are still renovating the house. Will it never end??? Sadly, his mom passed away in her sleep last week at age 88. She'd had Alzheimers and Rheumatoid Arthritis for a very long time and I guess it was her time.

A week from today I head north for my annual visit with my mother.

You all take care. I do still check in my emails, so if you'd like to say hello, I'd love to hear from you all.

Hugs, Karla, Connie and Sandy. Miss you.

Old 06-23-2014, 04:54 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
Hi Pattie we miss you and I will keep in touch via e-mail! I hope you see me waving!!! Sorry about Lens mom, if I remember correctly that is both of his parents, that is so hard.

Hey gals! I've finished DA tonight and now have to get some brats cooked so Bob has dinner when he gets home. How he can eat in the middle of the night is beyond me, but he does and is losing weight to boot. Me, I'm still struggling with 10 lbs and I guess I always will.

Gotta get, Gracie is being quiet and maybe I can cook in peace!

Oh Karla love the look of the new fence.

Old 06-24-2014, 06:50 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times
Morning all

Connie we would love to see pictures of this years flowers, since I can't grow most of them down here I get to enjoy them through your plantings.

Pattie glad you stopped by so sorry to hear about Lens Mom,please pass my condolences to Len

Sandy I can't figure it out Bob can eat in the middle of the night and lose weight My hubby didn't gain a pound when we quit smoking lol makes you want to smack them.

I am excited about the fence though because the new stuff looks so nice I and thinking we may need to redo a few of the full panels
Busy busy day yesterday got last week closed out then CD & I ended up redoing our catering menu

Old 06-24-2014, 11:14 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
But, isn't Bob's eating in the middle of the night actually him eating after work? Not as if he's waking up and raiding the refrigerator, right? It's like people who work 3rd shift stopping for a drink after work--at six o'clock in the morning!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals