U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2007, 05:38 AM

17,834 posts, read 21,663,718 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

Wow I can't believe the year has come to an end.
I just want to say thank-you to everyone who has helped make the daily exercise thread so popular. It is so cool how we have gotten to know each other so well
Here is to having as much fun if not more in the coming year

Ok just helped hubby schlep out a ton of trash for garbage day

lol I know it maybe stretching it as exercise

Today will be last minute errands. Vacation is over hubby goes back to work on Wed so we have a couple last minute "projects" to finish

It has been great having him home
but it's time lol

so what are you doing today

tonight is going to be hanging out relaxing and trying to stay awake
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2007, 05:43 AM

8,192 posts, read 19,808,845 times
Good morning!

Shadow & I have walked the neighborhood. It is trash day here as well, so there were lots of scary things out there. Shadow has now gone back to bed.

I will spend the day standing in front of a file cabinet. Several months worth of filing........

Old 12-31-2007, 06:28 AM

evey
add the stuff from him cleaning out the garage to the christmas extra garbage i felt so bad that when I heard them out there I ran out with bottles of iced tea and water

lol did you know that while standing in front of the file cabinet you can do knee bends lol so not only are you filing but getting in extra exercise
rofl not to mention probably some very strange looks from your co-workers

Yay hubby just asked "Home depot is open today isn't it?"

I love going to Home Depot especially if you stop at mcds for a biscuit on the way

lol I have been craving one since you told us about you going yesterday

Old 12-31-2007, 07:50 AM

3,340 posts, read 1,986,544 times
Good Morning!
Well it is still snowing, so no gym trip today. The plows are out now and if the roads look decent later this afternoon we will venture over to the hill for some sledding. My son got a new snow tube for Christmas and is anxious to give it a try. It is a pretty steep hill, so will be tons of exercise if we make it over there.
Tonight we will just play some Wii and relax.
Have a great day and Happy New Year!

Old 12-31-2007, 08:14 AM

tlb
will you sled down once for me !!!! of course if you want you can yell "karla this one's for you" as your heading down the hill. lol might get some strange looks from the other folks lol
It has been years since I have gone sledding

we are actually going to get cold the high for wed is suppose to only be 40

Old 12-31-2007, 08:46 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 11,460,153 times
Well, it's time to say goodbye to '07. For some of us, it won't be too soon. For others, it will be a fond farewell.

I'm so blessed to have lived the last 5 months here in SW Florida with my favorite fella and my friends nearby. Add to that my CD buddies.

Here's to 2008! Cheers, all.

I'm just taking a break from cleaning - our friends Marty and Dick are coming over for a prime rib dinner tonight. None of us felt like going out and hitting the bars, so we'll have a nice quiet dinner with good people. Oh, and maybe a couple of bottles of Asti Spumante!

I'm not looking forward to Wed. either, Karla. It's supposed to be in the 50's here and, now that I'm acclimated to the 80's, I'll be freezing my butt off! It'll be a good day to start exercising, though. Gotta get back to the grind and get healthy again. Len got me a whole bunch of clothes for Christmas and I know they'd look a whole lot better with 10-15 lbs. less under them!

Take care tonight, all, but have a wonderful New Year.

Old 12-31-2007, 08:46 AM

7,574 posts, read 7,188,319 times
Happy New Year's Eve Karla! All I want to know is does anyone now where
"2007" went? http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/thBossChick_XxX.gif (broken link) Just seemed to fly right by...

Old 12-31-2007, 08:57 AM

3,340 posts, read 1,986,544 times
Karla, consider it done and I don't think anyone would notice... I have heard/seen stranger things around here!! AAAHHH 40, I could get my shorts out!

We will be very happy to start a New Year and are convinced it will be better than the last 2! It has been a rough couple of years for us since moving here and it feels great to have the wheels in motion to make a change.

Prime rib, wish I had thought of that... sounds good!

Old 12-31-2007, 10:18 AM

4,281 posts, read 6,764,489 times
Did all the cleaning yesterday afternoon, so I'm feeling fat and sassy today. I need to go shovel a path again so I can fill all my bird feeders. Other than that I'm sitting on my tush uploading lots of photos from my camera.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe New Year's Eve.

Old 12-31-2007, 10:28 AM

rofl
NMS to much of the Asti Spumante and I can see you all now out on those golf carts with your party hats and noise makers
wait lol if I leave now I can play too

ok enough dilly dalying around I have to take the tree down all the boxes are waiting
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals