Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2014, 04:44 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times

Advertisements

I made myself work out today, because I won't have time tomorrow with all the craziness I have to do to get ready for the CAT scan. I have premeds plus that nasty stuff to drink 2 times, all this is on a schedule. Then, Friday, I get the results.

I really felt pretty good today. Ate a whole persimmon this morning! Never had one before. Not much flavor. Easy to eat. though and over a hundred calories! Since Sunday, I've felt really short of breath. It could be from the low red blood count. I HOPE it is. Today, I didn't even realize until this evening that I didn't feel like that. Had music on, dancing around, etc. I guess that's about when it hit me!

That's all from here. Have a good evening.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2014, 05:15 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
Sounds like a good day Connie. What is a persimmon?

Gracie and I went for our walk and that is it for tonight. I saw the gastro guy yesterday and had my "procedure". Oh Connie talk about horrible stuff to drink, that prep stuff is wicked. I actually threw some of it up!

Anyway, back to work today and on towards Christmas. I have all of my stuff on the way to the kids and my inlaws, so I'm done except for a few more things for Gracie.

Is Billy able to come home again for Christmas?

Old 12-17-2014, 06:47 PM

I just saw persimmons at Walmart and decided to try one. It's about the size of a tomato, kind of looks like one, but it's an Asian fruit, i think? Not a lot of flavor, although I bought this a while ago, and just haven't felt up to trying it. Just laziness. I got a huge bag of spinach, and imagine my delight and surprise to find out that a serving size is FOUR CUPS. Ugh.......

Billy is coming up on Christmas Eve and staying through New Year's, until the 2nd, which is Saturday. He didn't want to push his luck in case we get a snowstorm like we did last Christmastime, and he ended up missing a day of work because all the airports were closed!

Bummer about that drink stuff. This is not too terribly bad. I keep telling myself that so I can do it without making it a big deal. It's just so thick and I have very little saliva, so, well never mind. It's split to drinking 1/2 4 hrs before and the other half 2 hrs before. Oh, Billy just called. He was on his way to the Quad Cities to go to dinner with an old army friend who got a job as a general's assistant. She wants to go to Me & Billy's restaurant, maybe. Gotta go; spouse in the house.

Old 12-18-2014, 08:57 PM

Went in for my CAT scan today. Lots of walking, when combined with our trips to Menards and Walmart. Why are the things we need at the opposite ends of the store??? So, I got a little exercise from walking. My arms are so pathetic. I think gaining some weight will help me there.

Results tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed.

Old 12-19-2014, 04:35 PM

Fingers and toes crossed!

Old 12-19-2014, 07:53 PM

No. no good news once again. The vast majority are bigger. Guess it is time to try something new, again.

Old 12-20-2014, 07:05 AM

Not good, I'm sorry. Hugs to you my friend.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals