Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 04:51 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

lol I figured I would stay with the musical theme for another day or so

Can you tell I am a big 80's music fan

Good morning everyone
So today I am going to do something I haven't done in awhile lol I know many of you are saying "go to the gym?"
haha your so funny

Actually Thursdays were never gym day because they never have good classes

So today is "girls day" it has been a while since my friend and I have had one
So we will be doing lots of walking and probably lifting since we are going to go plant shopping.

I think I am going to have to get a court order to get "lazy susan" out of my house .
I keep telling her that others would like to see her at their house I even offered to pay the transportation

So whats the plan for the day in your neck of the woods
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2008, 05:31 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,619,859 times
Hi Karla, whats new my friend? I added another set of risers to my step work-out and my butt is feeling it this morning. It felt good though and I'm going to do another work-out this morning followed by some resistance with my hand weights. Your in my thoughts and have a great girlfriend day! Jeannie

Old 01-31-2008, 06:04 AM

hey jeannie

I have always experienced the "my thighs are so sore I can't sit" so I know your pain
Don't you want to find the person who coined the phrase "no pain no gain" and smack them

how goes the house ?

Old 01-31-2008, 06:10 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,619,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
hey jeannie

I have always experienced the "my thighs are so sore I can't sit" so I know your pain
Don't you want to find the person who coined the phrase "no pain no gain" and smack them

how goes the house ?
well, the buyers are now sending an engineer to follow up on some of the house inspection report. I didn't see anything alarming, but for whatever reason, they are sending this person on Saturday to check out the attic, the foundation, and the property. I was told by my realtor that after this, they will decide whether to continue with the transaction or end it. By Monday we should know if we're coming or going.

Old 01-31-2008, 07:09 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Good luck, Jeannie.

No pain, no gain. hmph.

Karla, Lazy Susan has been here most of the week. I don't know how she can be at your house. I've been fighting this stupid cold all week, but I have gone to the gym on Monday and Wed. I really hate post nasal drip, don't you? I mean, if you're going to have a cold, have it! None of this half-a**ed stuff. I just feel so lethargic. I spent the whole day yesterday on the lanai sofa. DH is fighting it, too. The weather's too nice to hang out on the sofa again today. Maybe I'll go to the pool and hang out there instead! LOL

Have a good day, all.

Old 01-31-2008, 08:06 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
Morning Peeps!

In anticipation of the CD photography contest Shadow & I went looking for photo ops this morning. The theme is nature. Do you think we could find a snake, turtle, duck, hawk, woodpecker, etc. this morning? We don't really have any panoramic scenery here, so it better be an interesting critter. Does hiking while wearing an overweight camera around your neck count as exercise??

Old 01-31-2008, 09:16 AM

3,340 posts, read 2,830,029 times
Hello!
Lazy Susan seems to get around as she is visiting me today. I just flat out cannot drag myself to the gym today. I have no excuse, just don't feel like it, so am not going to force it.

Oh my, a pool, that sounds so nice, I haven't been swimming since we moved here. I can smell the chlorine and suntan lotion all the way up here!

Have a great day!

Old 01-31-2008, 10:18 AM

sigh girls day was canceled till tomorrow
my friends allergies were acting up so she took something and it made her all goofy

so I was "stuck" gong plant shopping alone

came home with 2 meyer lemon trees little ones 1 gal & 3 gal
I had a couple $10 coupons so one was free and the other was $10 they expired today so I had to go

I gave the 1 gal to my friend

ooo evey what new photo contest I have some nature shots !!!

oh make sure you all stop by todays ? we want to know what you have stashed in your car

Old 01-31-2008, 10:24 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
ooo evey what new photo contest I have some nature shots !!
http://www.city-data.com/forum/photo...otography.html

Old 01-31-2008, 10:28 AM

thanks evey

I am going to have to go out in the backyard
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals