Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 05:39 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,077,922 times

Advertisements

Not even Lola
Everyone is sleeping they went out about 6 then snuggled back down lol probably because it is a tad chilly here at 48 degrees outside I just went and switched it from A/C to heat
ooo lol I need my fuzzy robe.

The vet comes at 10
I always have some kind of yummy for when she comes(we are friends as well as patients) so last night I made a almond pistachio pound cake.

I don't know what I am going to do today exercise wise

whats on your list
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2008, 06:18 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,235,871 times
Good morning. Karla, best of luck with the vet visit. My thoughts are with you.

Did some ab work, then did my 30 min. weight thing at the gym. I'm going to try something I saw on Oprah the other day. I'm going to write myself a note and pin it on my fridge that I'm going to lose 15 lbs by healthy eating and exercising. That way, I'll see it often, especially when I'm going to the fridge for a snack, and maybe it will inspire me to finally get myself back into shape instead of hanging around with Lazy Susan and eating all that bad stuff. I'll let you know how it works.

It's raining right now, which we really need, but I don't think it's going to last too long. So much for my walking today! Hey, I have a slicker! I should do it anyway. Good idea.

Not sure what else is planned for today. Hubby's lazing around in bed. I think Lazy Susan gave him ideas.

Anyway...enjoy your day, all.

Old 02-08-2008, 06:38 AM

3,340 posts, read 2,827,644 times
Good Morning!
I am headed to the gym in a bit for some cardio and weights.
My step mom/dad sent me a king cake for my b-day, and I couldn't resist buying some of those little cream cheese frosted brownies that show up for Valentine's Day, plus we will be going out to dinner to celebrate... so, I need to burn some serious calories.
I have really slacked off on by healthy eating and need to get back on track.
Have a great day!

Old 02-08-2008, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlb71 View Post
I couldn't resist buying some of those little cream cheese frosted brownies that show up for Valentine's Day,
hmmm they haven't shown up here yet
I will keep my eyes open for them

happy happy birthday tlb71 !!!!

Old 02-08-2008, 07:25 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,606,747 times
A big Happy Birthday from the food forum..

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/happy-2.gif (broken link)

Old 02-08-2008, 07:32 AM

3,340 posts, read 2,827,644 times
WOW! Thank you! I am 29 again and don't look a day over 37

Those little brownies are evil, so beware! They are bite sized and before you know it they are gone.

Old 02-08-2008, 07:44 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,201,967 times
Ooooh, a birthday! Happy happy joy joy to you!

Ooooh, did someone say almond pistachio pound cake? Someone better be sharing the recipe.........

It is overcast and not quite raining here. Shadow is tired from her major hike in the park yesterday (hot as it was!) so she opted for the short walk this morning. I am sure that as the sun makes its way out and the grass dries she will be looking to do something else.

Old 02-08-2008, 08:13 AM

lol evey
it is so easy

1 yellow cake mix
1 small pkg of instant pistachio instant pudding
4 eggs
3/4 cup oil
3/4 cup water
splash of vanilla
splash or 2 of almond extract
crushed almonds & crushed pistachios
mix it all together for about 2 min with the mixer
pour into a tube pan
bake at 375
check it at 35 mins with a knife if it comes out clean it is done if not bake it for another 10 mins or so

I think we are going to go out for dinner tonight our tax refund was deposited last night into our bank
yay !!!!

Old 02-08-2008, 08:40 AM

448 posts, read 1,048,729 times
Quote:
Not sure what else is planned for today. Hubby's lazing around in bed. I think Lazy Susan gave him ideas.
I am not sure if lazy Susan is the one giving him ideas!
I have no definate plans today, but I know I am not going to shower till I go to the gym. I think I just may go there and hang out, maybe do some actual work.

Old 02-08-2008, 09:16 AM

hey all
the vet just left
she gave me some good news even though it is cancer
the antibiotics got rid of the infection in the prostate
the tumor growth is still there but not painful like the last visit
so we are keeping him on the anit-inflammatory and pain meds
and since he is eating well and is a happy dog
we do not have to make a decision at this time
the prognosis is what it is and I can't change that but any extra time I am grateful for

thanks to you all for your prayers and good wishes I really believed it helped
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals