Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 04:54 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

ok so Monday & Tuesday we had the A/C on and now it is 32 with a w/c of 25 so the heat is blasting gahhhhh lol make up your mind mother nature.

a brisk good morning from sunny Fla !!!

I will take miss lola out for a loop or 2 around the neighborhood in a bit

I have to get back on track my nieces wedding is in 3 months and because I am her godmother I get walked down the aisle right before her Mom so I need to get rid of 10 pounds anyone want them

Busy afternoon ahead, my nephew is going to leave his car here and I am taking him to the airport for his trip to phila (yay he is bringing me back bagels) then I have to go directly to a fundrasing meeting downtown.
It works out well because the meeting is only 15 mins from the airport.

So whats your plans for the day

karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2008, 05:08 AM

3,340 posts, read 2,829,511 times
Good morning!

It's a chilly morning here too with a high in the 20's and a low of 0 tonight and more icy snow to scrape off the driveway. We have had all time record snow total this year with over 85" so far.
I am not sure if I will get to the gym today as we have a showing this afternoon and another one tomorrow... so I need to take care of the snow and do my weekly top to bottom cleaning.
Hope everyone has a great day and stay warm, hot chocolate anyone...

Old 02-28-2008, 05:12 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,616,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
ok so Monday & Tuesday we had the A/C on and now it is 32 with a w/c of 25 so the heat is blasting gahhhhh lol make up your mind mother nature.

a brisk good morning from sunny Fla !!!

I will take miss lola out for a loop or 2 around the neighborhood in a bit

I have to get back on track my nieces wedding is in 3 months and because I am her godmother I get walked down the aisle right before her Mom so I need to get rid of 10 pounds anyone want them

Busy afternoon ahead, my nephew is going to leave his car here and I am taking him to the airport for his trip to phila (yay he is bringing me back bagels) then I have to go directly to a fundrasing meeting downtown.
It works out well because the meeting is only 15 mins from the airport.

So whats your plans for the day

karla
Good morning Karla. Wow, that is cold. My Dad just called me on tuesday from Florida, at the beach and 88 degrees. So, a step work-out this morning, maybe start packing? then I get to take my little ones for their immunization shots at the pediatricians and to get their health records for NC. Should be fun. Have a great day!

Old 02-28-2008, 05:15 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,359,944 times
I saw that FL is a little chilly this morning ... wanna send that temp up here?

I'll be pulling snow off the roof this morning after my walk. Oh, and venting on a big slab of ice at the end of the path. Then I'm going to the grocery store (I hate shopping for food). Maybe I should vent on the ice after shopping!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

NMS ... how's the tummy?

Old 02-28-2008, 05:21 AM

Oh Jeannie, I feel yours and their pain! When my son was two and got his shots, he was bawling his little lungs out. With a huge sob he wiped his eyes and said "Thank you" to the nurses! It was definitely a first for them. Needless to say, he walked out with a huge grin and a sucker stuck in it

Old 02-28-2008, 05:22 AM

tlb71 good luck with the showing
we are all sending waves of good wishes that these will be the one !!!

tet how exactly does one pull the snow off the roof ? rofl I am picturing taking this big leaf blower up there and "look out below"
I sorta have this wild imagination

jeannie sounds like there is a trip for ice cream in your future after the doctor visit

Old 02-28-2008, 06:54 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Yes, tlb, all the best. I remember how relieved I was when I didn't have to have the house picked up every single day.

Now, Tet....If you keep this up, I'll start calling you Tooter Tet!

I heard you were in the freeze zone up there, Karla. We're at a balmy 46 this morning. Yesterday, it was warmer in the morning and cooled down during the day, but we never got the rain they promised. Man, we could really use some down here. Mid 60's here today. Maybe I can convince Lazy Susan to let me take a walk.

Right now, a trip to Starbucks sounds good.

Old 02-28-2008, 07:04 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Morning Peeps!

Hmmmm, I think I will take 40's with the wind over getting snow off of the roof.

tlb, how nice that you are getting so many showings. Crossing my fingers for you.

Shadow & I bundled up & walked about a half a block. As soon as we tried to turn the corner we found the wind in our faces & Shadow planted herself & waited for me to turn back the way we had come. Wimp! She had a coat on. She is now laying in front of the fireplace trying to suck some warms out of last night's fire.

My only plan for the day involves science projects hiding in the fridge......

Old 02-28-2008, 07:13 AM

rofl you know from now on we are never going to see the word "wind" without giggling

lola had the same feelings about the weather here she went out and came right back in with this "are you nuts" look on her face

it has warmed up to a toasty 36 and the w/c is now 28
10 more degrees and I can take the sheets off of the plants

Old 02-28-2008, 08:23 AM

Karla, you use a roof rake. It's an extendable aluminum pole with a blunt blade on the end. Thankfully there wasn't any wind to blow the snow of the roof ... or me off the ladder I wish they would add a little devil icon in that empty spot on the right!!

NMS ... are you having flavored syrup added to that Starbucks coffee?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals