Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 04:19 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,090 times

Advertisements

Way ta go Charley! That's the way to work off the "buns"

NMS ... I was diagnosed with arthritis in my neck last year. Headaches, pain etc. Go buy a really good shower head and when that water is running good and warm do some gentle neck rolls (only side to side, never all the way back). Hope it eases up some.

Went on another walk this afternoon. Felt really bad as I had to leave my older pooch. She's really beginning to show her age. Already cut the distance, but I think now just a short walk in the morning is all she can handle.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2008, 04:23 PM

4,273 posts, read 15,252,569 times
Just saying hi!! Worked out today for a couple of hours. I want to get back in my zone baby!

Old 03-19-2008, 05:30 PM

448 posts, read 1,049,981 times
Quote:
I found somebody's debit card laying in the road, so I will be heading to the bank here directly.
Is that to turn it in, or to try it in the ATM
Just got home from the water park. The good news is walking up all the flights of stairs for the water slides was like a Buns of Steel work out. The bad news is it probably wasn't enough to work off what we ate. Went to the Mall of America briefly. It is OK. More fun as a destination for the girls just for fun. With all my boys it isn't that great. We go to Sharper Image and play with all the gadgets.

Old 03-19-2008, 05:39 PM

For those of you who get a laugh out of my perception of a "nice day"....It was 45 degrees and sunny today, so I went out for a motorcycle ride. Only went about 15 miles, but I am ready for spring! Oh, before I went on the ride I was outside washing my bike in a Tshirt. That's Minnesotans for you. In the spring we think 40 is downright balmy, but by fall we will whine about it being cold.

Old 03-19-2008, 05:49 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by missmousern View Post
Is that to turn it in, or to try it in the ATM
Tsk, tsk! To turn it in, as I would hope someone would do if they found mine.

Old 03-19-2008, 05:51 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,341,443 times
Hi everyone.
I didn't get any workouts in today. I've been weeding through paperwork and getting rid of a bunch of stuff my brother had stored for me.
Jeannie, sorry to hear about your buyers but the right ones will come along. I went through what your going through now last Oct.
I just wish we could all get our houses sold.
Nice workout Charley.
Karla, hope little Ralph is feeling up to par now.
My dog is people food too along with her dog food and has thrown up a couple of times.
NMS, if I were in your area, I would give you a massage for your arthritis. I would say go to your local health food store and get some oil (almond, sesame, jojoba or some kind of oil for massage) and some lemongrass essential oil and mix a couple of drops of essential oil to the massage oil and massage your arthritis areas or better yet, have someone do it for you. It's no cure but it eases the pain. I use that oil a lot on my clients.
Evey, like your new name.
TLB, thanks again for keeping your fingers crossed.

Old 03-19-2008, 07:24 PM

I was wondering about the name change!
When my dog went though her imitation of a paper towel dispenser ( as in, reach under her tail and pull out the paper towel...) The vet told me to boil hamburger for her to eat as a bland diet for a few days.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals