Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 12:43 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,619,016 times

Advertisements

thank you song. I actually just got a call from another realtor whose bringing someone tonight for a second time. Okay, don't have to cross everything, just a couple of parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
Good afternoon to you all.
Hopefully Jeannie these people will be the ones. You've heard to make your house homey and cozy. YOu in your pj's would fit that. That's cozy.
Charley, can I come walk around the lake with you?
Hot and humid yesterday and today rainy and a little cooler. I'd love to see some snow right now.
Perk up tet tea and come to texas. Summer weather 10 months out of the year.
I went to curves today and worked out. After I finished, I went in the back to get some water and they have several articles hanging up for us to read.
The one I read was, 10 reasons the scale isn't moving. One of the reasons was, you celebrate a workout with m&m's. That is still cracking me up because sometimes I do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2008, 12:44 PM

19,922 posts, read 11,043,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
thank you song. I actually just got a call from another realtor whose bringing someone tonight for a second time. Okay, don't have to cross everything, just a couple of parts.
I will too.

Old 04-09-2008, 12:58 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,619,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMTAD View Post
I will too.
Thank you Charlie. I will welcome all the crossing I can get.

Old 04-09-2008, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Thank you Charlie. I will welcome all the crossing I can get.

Old 04-09-2008, 01:06 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
Shoot-late as usual. Charley are you in New York, New York? If you are sore, it'll be a good kind of sore, where you know you've accomplished something!
Anyway, I was overcome by an outrageous case of the munchies yesterday-seemed to last all day, and I topped it off with a vanilla caramel drumstick late last night ARGHGH! I just have no willpower sometimes. But, I did work out, hope that made a dent!
Good luck to you jeannie-people have to know that you live in your house, if they wake you up or come by unannounced-well, at my house anyway, it's always ''enter at your own risk"
Now I have to try to figure out what is going on with my computer-I can't open emails, which has never happened before.
It's supposed to get cold here this weekend too, naturally.
Have a whoops-it's Wednesday, thought it was Thursday-good day everyone!

Old 04-09-2008, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
Shoot-late as usual. Charley are you in New York, New York? If you are sore, it'll be a good kind of sore, where you know you've accomplished something!
Anyway, I was overcome by an outrageous case of the munchies yesterday-seemed to last all day, and I topped it off with a vanilla caramel drumstick late last night ARGHGH! I just have no willpower sometimes. But, I did work out, hope that made a dent!
Good luck to you jeannie-people have to know that you live in your house, if they wake you up or come by unannounced-well, at my house anyway, it's always ''enter at your own risk"
Now I have to try to figure out what is going on with my computer-I can't open emails, which has never happened before.
It's supposed to get cold here this weekend too, naturally.
Have a whoops-it's Wednesday, thought it was Thursday-good day everyone!
I'm about 30 miles northwest of NY, NY. ... and there is no bigger challenge than the munchies!

Old 04-09-2008, 03:00 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,340,034 times
Quote:
Yes, but I'd much rather walk that Riverwalk with you! I was there for a three day conference about a dozen years ago. I stayed at the Hilton right on the Riverwalk and it was spectacular!
The riverwalk is beautiful. Good margaritas too.

Old 04-09-2008, 03:03 PM

Quote:
That's a good sign that they're starting to look again. For us, after 4 months of no lookers, all of a sudden we had half dozen people and got an offer so now it looks like the energy is starting up for you.

Old 04-09-2008, 03:09 PM

I know this belongs in the dog thread but since so many of you all have dogs, I want to ask a question.
Since we've been back in San Antonio, my dog wants to spend a lot of time in her crate. She used to go in only at night and very seldom during the day.
Now she wants to spend a lot of time in the crate. My brother has 2 dogs and they all get along good and play in the evenings but during the day, she wants to sleep all the time. Her appetite seems to have increased. The other 2 dogs do a lot of begging for food and she never has until now. Any opinions on this?

Old 04-09-2008, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Yes, but I'd much rather walk that Riverwalk with you! I was there for a three day conference about a dozen years ago. I stayed at the Hilton right on the Riverwalk and it was spectacular!
Oh Charley and I did celebrate with some m&m's today. At least I know why the scale is not moving for me anymore. LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals