Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 03:25 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,049,222 times

Advertisements

lol that is the lesson plan for butterfly class today
yup we are bringing in worms !!! It is very interesting we use to let the kids bring in containers and we would add dirt and paper and food so they could take them home. rofl That is until we got a couple letters form parents asking us not to so now at the end of class we all troop out to the butterfly garden to put the worms in their new homes.

ok got up early so going to get my CD fix then take the dogs for a walk around 7
going to have to do the hair and make-up thing before heading to school so I can just run home after class change and meet my sister for "the dress" shopping

sigh I think I would rather go to the post office and watch all the folks doing the "tax tango"

lol the ladder is still in the library "you know who" didn't even notice it standing there so since I haven't had more "beeping" I may wait and see how long till he notices the new 6' decoration

So what does your day look like ?

p.s. it is a tad chilly here in NE FL 45 degrees
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2008, 04:10 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,178,539 times
Good morning!

It is on the chilly (for Florida) side here, in the very low 50's. Wind is blowing pretty hard too.

I am working 1/2 day today. Shadow has been for her "it's dark & spooky out" walk this morning and we will go for a bike ride this afternoon.

Old 04-15-2008, 04:43 AM

hey evey
whats up with this weather
I went out there to help hubby move the bags of yard waste to the curb and brrrrrrrr even with my big fuzzy green robe I was cold lol maybe just having flip flops on didn't help
yeah it was a stunning look good thing it was dark

they say the windchill is 38 out there

Old 04-15-2008, 04:51 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,018,129 times
Good morning folks.

We're starting out at 30 degrees this morning but it's supposed to get into the low sixties today and then into the seventies for the rest of the week. YAY! I'm going to try to get to the lake at least two of those four days (and walk locally for the other two).

The ladder is still in the library? Maybe today you should put something on one of the rungs ... a book or a stuffed animal. Then tomorrow something else, and each day, add a little something. At some point, when he sees the menagerie in the library, he'll have to wonder.

Wishing everyone a great day ...

Charley

Old 04-15-2008, 04:54 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,346,662 times
At the moment it's 35 outside and you know that is warm for us Might actually hit 60 today. Got a lot of rain moving in over the next few days.

Will be headin' out for a walk in a couple of hours. Made it on the treadmill yesterday, but I need to have the hubster help me adjust the belt.

Dress shopping ... I would rather run through the streets in my skivvies! Good luck and have fun Karla.

Regarding the ladder ... stack the toilet rolls up the rungs!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Old 04-15-2008, 05:10 AM

lol those are some great ideas to do with the ladder tet & charley

lets see if he notices

ok I realized because it is so chilly I am going to have to drag out the "infamous" sweatpants that droop for the walk
lol time to entertain the neighbors

Old 04-15-2008, 06:10 AM

oh DANG !!!!

my sister just called her hubby decided to take the day off for his birthday (oops forgot another one) so she can't go dress shopping today !!!!!!

rofl she kept saying I am so sorry

So I told her "I think it is wonderful that your spending the day helping your hubby celebrate his b-day"
though you all know in the back of my mind I am doing the
"oh yeah loving my BIL today" dance

yay the yard waste guys took the "bazillion" bags I put out

so I just ran out and gave them bottles of water and brownies
lol got to hook up the guys who make the stuff go away

Old 04-15-2008, 07:31 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,215,946 times
Well, I think I've done about all I'm going to do today. I'm calling it a day off. I've already had bloodwork done (I have weird veins, so she had to take it out of my left hand which now hurts a bit), DH took me to McD's for breakfast (hotcakes - yum), then went to Walmart for a couple of items. I think it's time to grab my book and go lie down on the lanai. I'm sure I'm feeling this way because of the cooler, gray weather out there.

Have a terrific Tuesday, y'all.

Old 04-15-2008, 08:39 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,371,201 times
It seems that nowhere the weather is really great.

We had rain the whole day and it didn't start for a sec. That's why I couldn't go out with DS this morning and played with him and crawled all over the living room. I guess that was a good exercise for my arms.

I also did some cleaning b/c after all the guests left yesterday evening I didn't have the mood to clean up.

Now DH is doing the crawling around with DS. They look so funny .

Will do some exercises lateron before my friend will come over for a glass of wine and a piece of cake.

Old 04-15-2008, 08:40 AM
JnR

1,709 posts, read 849,277 times
It's here, it's here, it's here!!!!!!!! Happy Tax Day to you all. Yup, getting ready to ride around in the limo and get silly with my co-workers wine tasting rather than dressing for success and filling out more tax forms. The only exercise I will be getting today is lifting the wine glass to my lips over and over, but hey, some exercise is better than none! LOL

Have a great day!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals