Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 05:16 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,033,908 times

Advertisements

it is still the weekend !!!!!

I am not ready for it to be Monday

Today is going to be busy

While I am waiting for the grass to dry so I can mow I am going to go for a walk, then pay the bills. I have to run to the mall later to return the "just in case dress" we bought. While I am there I may as well try on some shoes I have 5 days to get the dress back to the store before I have to pay the extra "rush" hemming fee

sigh see why I want it to still be the weekend

So what does your day look like ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2008, 06:02 AM

448 posts, read 1,047,390 times
I have to take the youngest boy to take his scooter driving test this afternoon. Hopefully I will pass. One of my other boys had to take it twice.
I would like to work out as long as I am in town. There is a pilates class at noon. If the weather holds out I would like go for a Harley ride....so many things to do...
I bought potted plants for my screen porch yesterday. It is starting to look nice out there.

Old 05-05-2008, 06:10 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,343,370 times
I'm going to be planting herbs in a container with my son since he is off school (snow day). They're for Grandma for Mother's Day. Wish I'd started them sooner 'cause it'll probably look like we're giving her a pot full of dirt!

Heading out for a walk later on. Another wonderful sunny day

Old 05-05-2008, 06:45 AM

tet here is a trick
Basil is a fast grower
once you have planted the seeds put them in a big zip bag near a bright window this will help them to germinate even faster
I planted some basil last week and it has already sprouted

omg pattie the twin to your neighbor that lives across the street from me made her usual 8 am "phone call" I think we should introduce them to each other

msmouse your whole family is going to be "va-rooom "

Old 05-05-2008, 07:00 AM

448 posts, read 1,047,390 times
Karla, are you saying to plant the seeds intheir pot and put it pot and all in the zip lock bag?

Old 05-05-2008, 07:01 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,204,584 times
Karla, if we introduce them to each other, maybe they'll leave us alone!

LOL....I have to share this with you folks. DH called yesterday. He's already decided he can't hang in at his parents' house for two whole months, but he has to stay till his sister (who lives down the road and takes care of them) come back from her 2 week vacation visiting her son and grandson in Jacksonville! I've already moved his flight back from June 28 to June 8. Poor fella! Me? I'm still enjoying the peace and quiet, although I do miss him.

Not sure what's in store for me today. I had major plans to get back to the gym today, but I just couldn't drag myself out of bed. Maybe I'll go later on and then go directly to the pool. That way I can elude Nosey Nelly and get some pool time in by myself. I'm taking her to Olive Garden for dinner later on today - they just opened one up not too far from here. Love, love, LOVE Olive Garden!

Well, I guess I'll go check on the ? o' the day and then go mess around the house for a bit. Enjoy your day, all.

Old 05-05-2008, 08:00 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,166,083 times
Morning peeps!

I was up early enough for Shadow to actually walk. We walked around the golf course this morning. She is now collapsed on the tile in the bathroom. I am guessing it is going to be a looong summer.

Old 05-05-2008, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmousern View Post
Karla, are you saying to plant the seeds intheir pot and put it pot and all in the zip lock bag?
yup
works like a mini terrirumn or who ever you spell it
I always start my seeds & cuttings this way
just make sure not to put it in direct sun or it will cook

I have used those clear zip bags that comforters come in they work really well
but now they have those huge zip lock bags

lol nms the ? o' the day was based on your golf cart vs car

ok I am heading out to mow

evey I think your hot weather has caught up with us my kids are giving me the "yeah right" look

Old 05-05-2008, 09:07 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,204,584 times
I figured out the ? o' the day thing, there, Karla. And to think I used to like you!

Well, in honor of Cinco de Mayo, I'm fixing myself a vegetarian quesadilla for lunch. yum. And I may even have a beer to go with it! :0

Old 05-05-2008, 01:46 PM

lol pattie
I have to thank you for the inspiration for the ?
it has to be one of the funniest ? 0' the day threads yet

well the lawn is mowed and I entertained the neighbors with my version of the "wet t-shirt" contest I decided I needed to adjust a few sprinkler heads and got soaked
but as hot as it is it felt good

ok my FIL sent a email that they might be coming this weekend I told him I wasn't going to get the guest room ready till they were sure
they will leave by noon sunday so we can still meet MIL for mothers day dinner

hmm since mexican food is not on this selective eaters approved food list I guess I will have to have hmmm beer to celebrate
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals