U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 05:27 AM

17,835 posts, read 29,911,802 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

As much as I love my FIL and enjoy their visits I happily waved bye yesterday afternoon

lol I found out one thing, when you have company you eat !!!! a lot !!!!!

Dad took us out for breakfast both days and out for diner Sat night to Outback
Then you somehow find yourself "snacking"

the dogs are worn out he loves to get Lola wound up and now he had his namesake to play with so needless to say he had a blast getting both wound up !!!
So it was a busy 2 days
Not to mention my limited ability to get on CD

Went early this morning(6:30) to let chaos out then came home and cleaned up the dog stuff in the back and watered it is so beautiful out there 64 degrees with a nice 10 mph breeze
we never got the storms that were suppose to come through lots & lots of wind though the older man across the street had the big tree in his front yard blow over so he called me to help him find a tree guy.

Todays exercise is going to consist of yardwork - mowing edging weed whacking

So what are your plans for today

and whew am I glad to be back with the "gang" !!!!

p.s. rofl $5 says my NN calls at 7:55 to "discuss" the tree that fell down !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2008, 05:33 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 17,085,108 times
Karla, I wouldn't take that bet for a million bucks!!!!

Had a nice weekend. I ate lots too because everybody felt bad for me, being by myself, so I went to a party on Friday, out to Steak & Ale Saturday, and brunch yesterday. But I did keep up the exercise.

This morning our "low" for the day was 80 and very, very humid. Still, I rode my bike to the gym and did 30 minutes of weights. When I got outside, I noticed that quite a rain shower had come thru. Well, I got rained on going home on my bike. That's ok, it was just a few sprinkles, but it looked pretty bad for a minute there.

Who was it that said company is like fish - after 3 days, they start to stink!

Happy Monday, everybody.

Old 05-12-2008, 05:42 AM

rofl !!!!!
I was wrong the phone rang at 7:39 !!!!!!
I saw on the caller ID(she doesn't know we have caller ID) so didn't answer and hmmm no message was left

Old 05-12-2008, 06:02 AM

19,922 posts, read 9,970,502 times
So what are your plans for today?

Two simple goals for today. The first is to stop the runaway eating done over the last two days. The other is to visit the doctor and find out that everything is OK.

Then tomorrow - back to the lake!!

I hope that everyone's day yesterday was wonderful.

Charley

Old 05-12-2008, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
rofl !!!!!
I was wrong the phone rang at 7:39 !!!!!!
I saw on the caller ID(she doesn't know we have caller ID) so didn't answer and hmmm no message was left
Well, you were right about the call!

Old 05-12-2008, 06:11 AM

7,574 posts, read 9,705,709 times
Good morning guys and gals. Today we're back on track after a weekend of no exercise and lots of food. Taebo this morning, laundry, some cleaning, then my husband and I are going to sit down and discuss all of our reasons why we're going to try and get rid of our real estate agent tomorrow morning. She just isn't working hard enough for us and after interviewing a few other people who seem to believe they can sell our home in a short time, I think its time to say good-bye. Just hope she lets us go without a fight.

Old 05-12-2008, 06:26 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 17,085,108 times
Good luck, Jeannie. I hope it works out.

Charley, nice to see you!

Well, I've finished my daily chores and am going in to take my shower. I figured I'd wait till I finished with the vacuum because I knew it wouldn't be pretty. After that, I think I'll take NN to Bealls outlet (senior day, ya know. Gotta love it!) and then to Publix for a few items.

Good luck at the doctor's, Charley. I have fingers, toes, eyes, and whatever else can be crossed for you.

Old 05-12-2008, 06:35 AM

seems like everyone had a food crazy weekend
lol I am so glad it just wasn't me

Charley has the dr seen you since you have lost the weight ?
rofl I think you should tell him about "your bunch of women motivators"

Jeannie
i think you have given her a fair chance if your contract is expiring there should be no problem
You have to do whats best for your family and if others can get the house sold thats what you need to do
If you get nervous, just imagine all of us standing behind you when you tell her you know kinda like the verizon ad

lol the phone rang again at 7:45 uh oh I though !!! but no it was my sister, starting the "you have to get your hair cut this week because there will be family at the wedding you haven't seen in forever and so on and so on !!!!! sigh almost makes me wish it was the NN

When I got it cut a few weeks ago she left the bottom a little long and it doesn't really match the layers my sister calls it "the tail"
I have been waiting till it grew so I can do one of those "reverse bobs"
But hey at least she didn't ask if I have gotten shoes yet !!!!

Did I mention she is a "over the edge" Mother of the Bride !!!!!

Old 05-12-2008, 06:39 AM

Quote:
I gained and lost about 20 pounds since I saw him last, so he will not see a change. This visit isn't about weight. Hopefully, when I have my regular check-up in September, he'll see a difference.

Charley

Old 05-12-2008, 06:46 AM

7,574 posts, read 9,705,709 times
Quote:
seems like everyone had a food crazy weekend
lol I am so glad it just wasn't me

rofl I think you should tell him about "your bunch of women motivators"

Jeannie
i think you have given her a fair chance if your contract is expiring there should be no problem
You have to do whats best for your family and if others can get the house sold thats what you need to do
If you get nervous, just imagine all of us standing behind you when you tell her you know kinda like the verizon ad

lol the phone rang again at 7:45 uh oh I though !!! but no it was my sister, starting the "you have to get your hair cut this week because there will be family at the wedding you haven't seen in forever and so on and so on !!!!! sigh almost makes me wish it was the NN

When I got it cut a few weeks ago she left the bottom a little long and it doesn't really match the layers my sister calls it "the tail"
I have been waiting till it grew so I can do one of those "reverse bobs"
But hey at least she didn't ask if I have gotten shoes yet !!!!

Did I mention she is a "over the edge" Mother of the Bride !!!!!
well, thats the thing Karla, the contract doesn't expire until August, but we've been told for ethical reasons, like the fact she told us to give work notice that I was leaving, tell the kids, call the new schools, and start packing and left out the part about a final investor approval until the last minute, that may be just cause for her to let us go. She goes weeks without a phone call or an update and we told her with the last contract we signed that she needed to keep us updated on a regular basis. I guess having 40 listings at one time is really keeping her busy. We'll see how it turns out, not sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or