Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 02:38 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times

Advertisements

Hey peeps!

Wow! I had no idea I spent so much time on this site until it wasn't working. LOL! I have been in some serious withdrawal all day! Thank you to whatever techno geek finally got whatever it was fixed!

So, Shadow & I have walked and spent 2.5 hours in the park today.

What has everyone else been up to??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2008, 03:10 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times
hey evey
thanks for starting the thread
i wasn't sure I would be back on once it came up
lol without CD I ended up cleaning my house !!!! and doing laundry
sad isn't it

Old 05-14-2008, 03:12 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Not as sad as what I did, which was try every 2 minutes until it worked! I had no idea I spent so much time on this site. I hope it never goes down like that again!

Old 05-14-2008, 03:24 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Heck, I wanted to post that I did my workout, and even went out and shot some baskets yesterday, too, but NOOoooo....so anyway, I did! Have a great evening, everyone!

Old 05-14-2008, 03:40 PM

19,922 posts, read 11,040,657 times
I missed you all sooooooo much!!!!

Charley

Old 05-14-2008, 03:43 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMTAD View Post
I missed you all sooooooo much!!!!

Charley
Oh Charley~It's so great to see you too! How long has it been? I missed you so much, let's not ever let this happen again!

Old 05-14-2008, 03:49 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,369,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racelady88 View Post
Not as sad as what I did, which was try every 2 minutes until it worked! I had no idea I spent so much time on this site. I hope it never goes down like that again!
I checked every 20 seconds. Even sent an email, cause I thought the IT guys had locked me out cause I spend so much time on here I usually spend 7 out my 8 hours of work here and since it was down I had nothing to do.

Old 05-14-2008, 04:39 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Isn't withdrawal a b**ch??? I must have checked every 10 minutes or so, and I had so much to report.

Did some ab work, Rode my bike to the gym, did 30 min. on the machines, then rode back. Got right into my chores - daily stuff like cat litter, etc. then I scrubbed the kitchen sink, scrubbed the floor in the kitchen/LR/DR/sitting room area, did some laundry, then I washed the vinyl windows on the lanai. That's a chore, let me tell you! I didn't shower till 11 this morning. Something tells me I might take tomorrow off.

Did the pool this afternoon, then went to Applebees with my neighbor and her friend. It'll be a long time before I go there again, let me tell you. I've had worse meals, but... First of all, they didn't tell us it was 2-for-1 time and I ordered a margarita. Of course, I'm driving, so I only want one drink. Luckily, they were so watered down, it was just 1 drink in 2 glasses. But I asked for light salt on the glass. Good think I didn't ask for lots of salt. Whew! I got shrimp alfredo. The noodles must have sat in the colander for a while - dried out, stuck together. The shrimp was very good. The alfredo sauce was rather bland. Then I ordered coffee while the ladies had dessert. Do you believe they charged $2.29 for a cup of lukewarm decaf??? That's it. No more Applebees for me. I did feel bad for the waitress, tho. NN's friend was slightly on the rude side IMO. Maybe once I get to 88, I'll be rude, too. Each of our bills was in the $22-23 range. NN and rude friend left $2 each for a tip. I was so embarrassed. I almost went back and gave the girl more $$. It wasn't like she ignored us - she was about average, as far as I was concerned, and maybe even better, because she continued to be nice, even thru what's her name's rudeness.

SOrry. I needed to get that off my chest.

Nice to finally see everybody. Have a wonderful evening.

Old 05-14-2008, 06:33 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,335,694 times
Hi everyone,
Wow I was getting irritated not being able to get on here. I've been lazy today. Trying to turn up the heat a little on this house situation. I'm finished with being nice when these people don't deserve it so time to let loose now. I'm threatening to have the tv station here in San Antonio to go investigate this situation. That might get them to get there a**es in gear.
Hope everyone is having a good evening.

Old 05-14-2008, 09:00 PM

448 posts, read 1,049,669 times
I rode bike (as in Trek, not Harley)the 3 miles to the gym for Pilates class today. So I think I am quite cool. Why, I am practically a fitness fanatic! OK, maybe not, but it felt good.
I have to work tomorrow. Oh well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals