U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 05:32 AM

17,835 posts, read 29,921,886 times

Advertisements

is waiting for the refrigerator repair guy

they are "suppose" to be coming out today to see why my new LG is freezing the container of iced tea and why the ice dispenser is so slow

so it is one of the "all day apts" grrrrr lol

so I will be stuck hanging around the hosue
may have to put in the walk away the pounds DVD

Mr Karla pre-op apt is at 4
we are both trying to figure out how they go about getting the rod out of the inside of the bone one end goes into the hip and the other is attached at the knee
or on 2nd thoughts maybe we don't want to know

I have to meet 3 of the guys who are going to give me estimates for chaos's dads project at 5

So are you in the house or out of the house today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2008, 05:36 AM

19,922 posts, read 9,973,642 times
I'm in the house. What a surprise!

Good luck today, Mr. Karla!! I'm sending good karma.

Charley

Old 05-19-2008, 06:03 AM

3,606 posts, read 9,255,907 times
I am always out of the house.....even when I am home I get put out in the yard for some reason...

Didn't that sign say bathing was optional? Ooopssie....bathing SUITS optional. My bad!

yeah, you might not want to imagine that.....

Old 05-19-2008, 06:34 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 17,091,286 times
Good morning, folks. Welcome, JohnRex.

Karla, it sounds like you have a LONG day ahead of you. Take care.

I rode the bike to the gym for my 30 min. weight program, then biked back. Was going to take the long way home, but the humidity and temp were so high, I decided not to. At 6 a.m., it was already 78 degrees. We're justwaiting for some rain that's supposed to arrive sometime today. I sure hope so. Our grass looks like a bumpy brown carpet.

NN needs some groceries, so I think I'll get that over and done with, then sit my butt on the lanai sofa since I can't work outside today. But I think I"ll start the afghan for my nephew's GF's baby. I hope it's a quick pattern. I'm just not into crocheting lately.

Anyway...have a great Monday, all.

Old 05-19-2008, 07:28 AM

welcome aboard johnrex62 lol sounds like we have another fun person joining us

ok just found out I am the 2nd apt !!!woo hooo !!!

so as soon as they are gone I can go do my walking

pattie remind me to tell you one of these days about the afghan I started when my sister was pregnant with my niece

charley
you know you have to behave and follow the DR orders because we are all keeping an eye on you

Old 05-19-2008, 08:13 AM

238 posts, read 516,031 times
im at college at the moment but i have stayed well clear of the canteen instead i brought my own tuna salad and a banana. im so pleased. Day One - success so far

Old 05-19-2008, 08:18 AM

448 posts, read 939,843 times
Yes! Celebrate the little successes! Dark and gloomy here today. It was sunny, cool and windy all weekend. I actually planted flowers...me and my black thumb. It is supposed to finally get up into the 70's later this week! Hopefully we will have a good holiday weekend.
Pilates class again today.

Old 05-19-2008, 08:28 AM

8,191 posts, read 28,051,878 times
Morning peeps!

It is kind of drizzly here (YEAH!!!) so it will be an indoor kind of day. Shadow & I headed out for a walk but as soon as a sprinkle touched her head she turned around and headed home. We actually had a little bit of rain over night, complete with noisy thunder.

*pouts now because everybody else can plant stuff, but she hasn't found a house yet*

Old 05-19-2008, 08:44 AM

evey I so wish you would buy the house next o us
how fun would that be !!!!

you know you can always plant in containers

Old 05-19-2008, 08:48 AM

8,191 posts, read 28,051,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
evey I so wish you would buy the house next o us
how fun would that be !!!!

you know you can always plant in containers
LOL! I would love to live next to you, but I would have to leave my husband. He will not consider any place that he can't ride his bike to his mother's house. Hmmmm, there is an idea.......

I do have some plants in pots. I just potted my avocado seedling, and I have some cherry tomatoes, and some geraniums, and some pansies, and all of the poinsettias that my neighbors threw out after Christmas. Not the same as planting them in the ground.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals