Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 08:10 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,231,607 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
Anybody hear from TLB? It's been a long time since she's posted.
I sent her a DM a couple of weeks ago and last week I asked the Administrator to send her an e-mail. Haven't heard anything. Jeannie said she was going on vacation, but I don't know anyone who goes on vacation for 6 consecutive weeks. I am worried.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2008, 08:43 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,573,062 times
Didn't do much today. Spent most of the day at the real estate office, sitting. Now yesterday I was able to do a few things. Such as raking some old mulch and leaves off of the back of my rock garden. Now I need about 10 more bags of mulch to spread around there and another flower garden. I'm so far behind. But will catch up and that will be exercise enough for a while. Meanwhile, just some walking (or stumbling)around our yard. Hope all doing well and take care.

Old 05-22-2008, 04:27 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,619,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racelady88 View Post
I sent her a DM a couple of weeks ago and last week I asked the Administrator to send her an e-mail. Haven't heard anything. Jeannie said she was going on vacation, but I don't know anyone who goes on vacation for 6 consecutive weeks. I am worried.
I think sometimes people choose to just take a break from here and hopefully at some point she'll come back to let us know everything is okay.

Old 05-22-2008, 05:29 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times
pattie
lol I wish we had gone for breakfast because next to pizza it is my favorite food
we went to times grill they have the best burgers. I was sorta still full from lunch so I had the Italian po' boy minus the Italian dressing,lettuce,tomato rofl so I guess I had Ham,turkey,bacon & cheese on a sub roll

song I have been to Cozumel 3 times
what cruise line will you be taking ?
See if they have a trip to see the ruins
Also if you do any baking make sure to pick up a couple bottles of the vanilla it is real pure vanilla and you can really tell the difference. Just make sure to pack it in your luggage if your flying because of the no liquid carry on thing

I hope TLB is just taking a break maybe with it being spring she has been busy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals