U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2008, 05:50 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,679 posts, read 16,685,307 times

Advertisements

Good morning, all. I guess I'm the resident early bird these days!

Best wishes today to Karla's neice and all the wedding people. I hope they have a wonderful day.

Speaking of best wishes...Charley, I hope you're doing well. We miss you, but understand if you're not around for a day or two to make sure we're doing our routines.

Just got back from my bike ride. somewhere around 40 minutes today. Hey, Shadow, I could have used you to save me from a kamakazi squirrel. Dumb thing sat right in the middle of the road till I got right up next to him, then he ran right in front of me, just like the insurance commercial. I swear I saw him and his little buddy do a high five.

Anyway...hope you all have a great day. Chat with you soon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2008, 06:15 AM

7,574 posts, read 9,514,132 times
Good morning nms! So much going on here. Yes Charlie, were thinking about you and hope you recover as quickly as possible. Karla, hope you have a beautiful day! Not sure about exercising today. Have someone coming for a few minor repairs around the house this morning and then 2 showings. Have a great day everyone!

Old 05-31-2008, 06:53 AM

8,191 posts, read 27,318,231 times
LOL! Kamikaze squirrel! Too funny.

We did our medium length tour of the neighborhood this morning. It is very humid and someone was going from shady spot to shady spot about 1/2 way through.

Charley, we know you are peeking in. Hope everything went well & that you are back with us soon.

I hope Karla's sister does not melt down today.

Old 05-31-2008, 07:23 AM

Charley's wife Marlene was kind enough to fill us in on the Happy Days thread in the community chat forum.

Apparently, Charley was in a lot of pain last night, so they kept him overnight to adjust his pain meds. I hope he feels better this morning.

Old 05-31-2008, 09:34 AM

7,260 posts, read 16,763,217 times
Charley, I hope you're feeling better this morning and pain free.
Yea Jeannie, 2 showings today. I'm excited for you.
Shadow and Isis need to get together and have a day of squirrel chasing. Of course when we get to NM, it will be deer chasing.
You all have a good day and I'll check back in later.

Old 05-31-2008, 10:07 AM

12,983 posts, read 12,506,577 times
HI everybody! I think today I'm going to take it easy a little. My arms and shoulders are sore, but I dont' know if it's from the exercises, did I strain something or what-that is the bummer about getting old. Is some internal organ in distress or is it from crunches???
Anyway, we're taking out cat to the 'beauty parlor' later-if I can find her!
Good to see you jeannie, and good luck! Pattie-maybe you need a little 'ching-ching' bell on your bike, to warn off the squirrels! Thanks for letting us know about Charley. Song, how's you Isis today? Is there a trip to the beach in Shadow's future? This an all nude dog beach or is it clothing optional? Hope you all have a fun Saturday!

Old 05-31-2008, 10:35 AM

LOL...a nudie dog beach! Poor Shadow. Does it bother her that she's au natural???

Old 05-31-2008, 10:37 AM

8,191 posts, read 27,318,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
LOL...a nudie dog beach! Poor Shadow. Does it bother her that she's au natural???
Not one bit.

Old 05-31-2008, 02:24 PM

7,260 posts, read 16,763,217 times
fuzzymystic, not my dog Isis but my brothers dog Shaggy is not doing well. My brother is having him put to sleep when he comes home next week.
I'm still trying to get him to eat and make him comfortable is all I can do now.Thanks for asking about him. Do some stretches on your arms.
It would be nice if people could be as free as dogs when it comes to nudity. Isis has nothing on but a collar and she's happy.

Old 05-31-2008, 02:39 PM

LOL...I can hear it now..."Does this collar make me look fat???"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or