U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 05:36 AM

17,835 posts, read 29,984,988 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

Well we actually made it out the door at 6:30 this morning
there was a nice breeze so we went 2 loops (miles)

I noticed there area lot less people to bark at that early

I think little ralphie is going to have to stick to the 2 miles for awhile I keep forgetting hes so much littler than lola

I am meeting the other jrmg teachers at 9 at the school to fix the damage at the garden from the hail storm 3 weeks ago can't wait to see if the storm that came through yesterday added anything
I noticed that one of the tress in our neighborhood that blew over in the last one was once again on its side this morning

ok who ever is "ticking' off ma nature please stop !!!!! to much weird weather

so who's checking in on the "roll call"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2008, 05:44 AM

4,281 posts, read 9,475,249 times
Morning everyone!

Hope you are all in fine fettle today.

Going to be another beautiful day here in WI. Got the new seed wet and the fingers crossed

Heading out for my morning walk in a few. Hoping to get the big loop done if the hubster gets up in time.

Have a great day!

Old 06-19-2008, 05:52 AM

19,922 posts, read 9,996,119 times
Good morning fellow walkers. Karla - nice job on two miles. Tet - wake him up and drag him out. It's for his own good.

I felt a little drained yesterday after my two miles but I do plan to get out there again today - just not sure how far I'll walk. I'll see when I'm out there.

Keep up the good work everyone!!

Charley

Old 06-19-2008, 06:30 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 17,131,791 times
Good morning, everyone! Sound off!

Looks like I did my bike ride just in time today. When I first went out, there was one grey cloud above me, spitting a bit of rain, but I Poo-poo'd that and kept going. Caught a beautiful rainbow for my troubles. Charley, that beautiful bird was back out on the lake again today. He wasn't drying his wings, but he was still awfully pretty.Shadow would have been in heaven with all the squirrels and the bunny rabbit.

My ride finished about an hour ago and now we're getting a little rainstorm.

Once this load of laundry finishes, we're headed to Punta Gorda. A lady told me where to go to get my hair cut the way I'd like it cut. I can't convince anybody that I want it REALLY, REALLY SHORT! We'll see how this one works out.

Rach must be here in the states by now. I hope she enjoys her trip.

Have a great day, all.

Old 06-19-2008, 07:31 AM

8,191 posts, read 28,138,563 times
Morning peeps!

It is raining here this morning so we are not at the beach. I did manage to get the princess out in the rain long enough to do her business. We will make an attempt later, if/when it stops raining. While morning rain is not unheard of here we tend to get late afternoon rain this time of year so I will add this to the weird weather.

Old 06-19-2008, 08:23 AM

238 posts, read 516,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Rach must be here in the states by now. I hope she enjoys her trip.
No, i leave on Wednesday, 5 1/2 days to go yeah!!! I think its a 11 oclock flight but we will get somehting like 8 oclock your time, its going to be really tiring, but i can't wait. I'm like treat the flight as part of your holiday, which it is really, so i've stacking up with magazines lol. Not read whats happening this week save them for the plane. Ooooh i can't believe how excited i am! I will send out a little farewell message on tuesday.

I'm going for a little run now so i hope you all have a great day!!

Old 06-19-2008, 11:55 AM

12,983 posts, read 12,873,701 times
Heck I've had to run my furnace the last couple mornings-it got down to around fifty.

Today, I looked in the forum here, and got a few ideas [the exercise and fitness forum~duh for me!] and found the exercises I needed, and decided to jot down the ones I did-well, describe them, anyway, so it's a start of a plan. Did a pretty good and long workout today, too!

Have a great day everybody!

Old 06-19-2008, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMTAD View Post
I felt a little drained yesterday after my two miles but I do plan to get out there again today - just not sure how far I'll walk. I'll see when I'm out there.
I did my two miles today and this time, rather than six laps around the block, I walked away from the house for one mile and then one mile back. I did this because that path has a small incline and decline and wanted to see if I could handle it. Not too bad.

Old 06-19-2008, 12:57 PM

17,835 posts, read 29,984,988 times
hey all
seems like we all got some exercise in

fuzzy omg your using heat lol I would of gotten out the "big fan" and sent you some of ours

hey pattie where is NN we haven't had any stories lately

evey I think we are going to try the beach thing next week wanna join us

tet did you do before & after pictures

rach we will try to get the rain out of out systems so you can have a clear week

charley glad to see the incline & decline didn't cause you to have to recline
lol sorry couldnt resist

well spent 2 hours at the school garden staking the tree that blew over and weeding
omg it is almost as if the weeds knew school was out and had a party

made it to sams but oops forgot the toilet paper picked up a new book though

Im pooped
so while I was out I say a subway and thought hmmm I bet mr Karla would love a subway for dinner
though lol as tired as I am its that or ffys

I will check in later

Old 06-19-2008, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
charley glad to see the incline & decline didn't cause you to have to recline - lol sorry couldnt resist
Ooooh. Cute!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals